**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

:lol: The should waive former Net DAJ to pickup up former Net Bembry.

Attitude reflects leadership. And when your leader basically has a concession speech the night before, then why try and do anything to 'fix it'. Let em figure it out.

:rofl:

How about Russ speech(es) the last two nights. What does that say to you?

I'll be drinking and smoking for every game. Eff it.

1VYj.gif

So apparently with the news of a possible Schroder trade today, He actually wanted to come back and be Rustle's backup after they traded for him?

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
Oram mentioned yesterday that Schroeder was interested in re-signing over the summer to back up Westbrook but the Lakers signed Nunn.

Won’t happen but I hope we fire Rob. Sure the Russ thing might not have been his fault but it’s obvious no front office ****s with him because of his agent days. They probably all hate him because he “jumped the line” and didn’t put it any FO work before jumping to GM too.

Lakers are the biggest mom & pop operation in the world. Gotta stop hiring old Lakers and Kobe’s friends to positions of power.

I wish we had a billionaire owner who could throw 8 figures a year at Masai.

Bob Myers didn't put in any work either before getting the job. Neither did Leon Rose with the Knicks. Rob needs to do what HE wants to do. Stop the capitulation to everything Klutch wants to do at this juncture. Everyone was praising the moves he did last season that before health deteriorated, were looking damn good. The Russ trade hasn't worked out, but he didn't want to make that move either. He doesn't have the best reputation but let's not act like teams have ever been just lining up to help us improve. There's always been a Laker tax for doing deals. What he needs to do is for sure have the Rambis' out of the decision making process going forward and for Jeanie to open up her pockets a little more. Tbh, next season is probably a wash from the looks of things now and we probably should be looking towards rebuilding post Bron and accumulate whatever assets we can.

Oram mentioned yesterday that Schroeder was interested in re-signing over the summer to back up Westbrook but the Lakers signed Nunn.

Im guessing bad blood from the contract negotiations. Eventually Dennis wanted to get some money some place but Rob wasn’t having it.

Good Morning!

Did i miss anything?
Yes
Won’t happen but I hope we fire Rob. Sure the Russ thing might not have been his fault but it’s obvious no front office ****s with him because of his agent days. They probably all hate him because he “jumped the line” and didn’t put it any FO work before jumping to GM too.

Lakers are the biggest mom & pop operation in the world. Gotta stop hiring old Lakers and Kobe’s friends to positions of power.

I wish we had a billionaire owner who could throw 8 figures a year at Masai.
Russ was his fault if you have to ask Lebron or AD about trade scenarios etc cause you don’t watch basketball then you shouldn’t be a GM
I will never blame a player for management/ ownership decisions.

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
Back
Top Bottom