**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

lal.PNG

I feel like our only chance is trading Russ and the 27/29 first rounders for Dame but it reeks of desperation.

Isn’t Dame trying to get extended this off-season? Can he even be traded after signing an extension?

Love Dame, but no no no.

Break Westbrook's contract into two players (ideally three but probably not).
Ya especially with this years decline for dame. Plus he wants 50 a year. When will we learn?

Go out and get solid players. Kenrich Williams type lo

After the masterful showing in portland. I cant believe this organisation decided they’ll be ok for the rest of the season. Not one move was done? Free cap space, waived, picks, etc? While contenders got better but hey at least we have westbrook and AD injury prone *** SMH

this is it,,play with what we got in our roster for the CHAMPIONSHIPS

Bron,Brow,Russ and the rest of the supporting casts will figure out the WINNING WAY 'til the postseason and beyond

Love Dame, but no no no.

Break Westbrook's contract into two players (ideally three but probably not).

I think Dame trade is dumb too. He’s aging, can’t defend and coming off major surgery but at least he’s a better fit with Bron/AD than Russ is.

I have less than 0 faith that this Lakers FO can engineer a Russ trade this off-season for 2/3 good players that will make us better.

If that’s the case we’re screwed and Bron bouncing to go play with his kid lol.

After the masterful showing in portland. I cant believe this organisation decided they’ll be ok for the rest of the season. Not one move was done? Free cap space, waived, picks, etc? While contenders got better but hey at least we have westbrook and AD injury prone *** SMH

last night game was pathetic as F,,losing to bunch of benchwarmer compare to our roster with Bron and Brow playing

i thought since Russ wasnt playing the turnover ratio would be better but NO its worst than ever,THT made most of the turnovers and forced shots

What move do you want them to make?

Why mortgage even more then we have when this season is over...

Honestly, season starts July 1st.

Will be a fun off season for the lakers.

The nba: where the off-season and trade deadline is funner than the actual gAmes.

Attitude reflects leadership. And when your leader basically has a concession speech the night before, then why try and do anything to 'fix it'. Let em figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom