**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Maybe Schroder gets bought out, Lakers can take him for the minimum and the circle of life is complete

The improvement as always was going to have to come internally. Locker room should be comedy going forward though. They already quit on Vogel. Need them to pull a MDA-esque mutiny and just do whatever they want.

This is a got ya tweet but there are simply no deals to be made. The only tradeable salaries we have are Russ and THT. Nunn too but he hasn’t played this year (what a colossal miss). We can’t do any trades with all the ****** veteran minimum contracts we got.

Another reason as to why letting Caruso go for nothing was dumb as ****.

CP said everything will work itself out so im not trippin.

it's not even All Star Break yet!

EZAAX2KXQAE5rfl

I don’t care about a no trade

I wasn’t watching the games closely from here on out anyways. Ownership quit on me. I quit on them. I’ll follow the burning boat from a distance as it sinks

want to know how bad the front office is? They offered Dennis all that money and now he’s going to be a buyout player a year later

Jeanie cursing and stomping her feet that she has to take money from her plastic surgery fund to buy a few players out.

I fully expect them not to waive anyone. They will come out with bogus report of “we didn’t have anyone interested so no point buying them out”

Now that deadline is over. Players will play loose and well.

Tht and Russ gonna show out. Watch.

Back
Top Bottom