**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

CP3 to the Suns. If we do lose Rondo to ATL cool.

Just as long as both of them stay away from the Clippers. Clippers need a legit PG.

c5o6kmcexnz51.jpg

I don't see it with Boogie, unless he signs up for the low low then sure. I might be wrong but dude was a defensive liability last time he was playing.
He definitely a liability on the p+r but he’s actually a decent defender on the block and rim protector. He gonna get torched by small guys on the switch, but what else is new....happened to kuzma all year and we were still able to recover and help very well.

His height and spacing on the offensive end tho will make us even SCARIER, he can rebound too. Dawg him + dwight bullying fools down low = bash brothers 2k

very similar situation with dwight, this is his best shot to do something productive with what’s left of his career. He’s made alot of money, don’t see him chasing checks at this point. He want that validation more than anything

minimum will be signed

If Harden goes to the Nets I think that makes it more likely that Giannis would consider us next summer. Have to match a big 3 in order for him to get a chip.

I like KCP but I'm not trying to pay him 15 million over the next couple of seasons. They're a lot better places to spend that money

Kuzma is pretty safe right now bc of how little he makes

if Javale and Bradley opt in, you can combine their salaries with kuzmas and have a player making around 11 mill back with those 3. But then there goes your depth.

Eric pincus today said that the lakers offered something like Kuzma Green and a 1st for Holiday but Pels said no. Makes sense though, pels would have to extend ball ingram AND Kuzma if they made that deal. That’s unrealistic.

Edit: on top of all that- whoever trades for Kuzma will be expected to sign him next summer for 10-20 million depending on his play. (Not saying he’s worth that).

Last edited:
Also. Asking for a friend:

how come when Harden says he wants to go the Nets...the media ignores the fact that the Nets have a HORRIBLE. GOD AWFUL package yet that’s all their talking about.

but when the Lakers were mentioned as a team AD wanted, the media went crazy with “ya but what do the lakers have to offer!? Nothing!”

Covington to Portland for Ariza and two first rounders

Damn that’s a steal. I really like covington ESPECIALLY for the lakers. He would have fit PERFECTLY
Wonder if ArizA gets bought out mid season If on team

Back
Top Bottom