**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'm posting one of my Kobe Bryant jerseys.
IMG_4541.JPG
IMG_4157.JPG

Bogdanovic trade probably paves the way for Wes to come to LA. Can't imagine he wants to play behind Jrue and Bogey.

Bogdanovic trade probably paves the way for Wes to come to LA. Can't imagine he wants to play behind Jrue and Bogey.

this. I hope we don’t give him a whole lot. He’s up there in age and all he does is shoot 3’s :lol:. Gotta bring back KCP too sheesh

People were saying we overpayed for AD when the Clippers gave up more for Playoff P and now the Bucks have given up 3 picks and 2 swaps for a dude whose never made a single all-NBA team

winning the title muted all that smoke

clippers getting flamed, and Buck will get it too if they cant get to the finals ( which still isnt guaranteed)

Rondo better take that money man lmao
he not gonna move the needle for LAC

and even as great as he was in the playoffs he really only had like 2.5 good games a series lol

I wonder why Rondo wants to go to the Clippers...
I’m sure he a) wants to stay in southern Cali and b) knows LAL will not give him more then 3-4 mill a year.

so by default wants to play with clippers especially with their need for PG

if they keep Lou and Beverly. Not sure how they are ok with Rondos loud personality

has there been any update on the schroeder trade?

are they trying to move more pieces into it since Oubre is going to OKC now?

has there been any update on the schroeder trade?

are they trying to move more pieces into it since Oubre is going to OKC now?
The trade won't be official until draft night when the Lakers make the pick on behalf of the Thunder. But there is still time to expand the trade.

Back
Top Bottom