**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Thinking about spacing, KCP and Morris killed in the corner, Green was more of a Manslaughter but still a problem. :lol:

i think its likely KCP resigns
Rich just doin that dragged out process lol
KCP probably gonna make a bit more money than we all would like him to though but he was probably the third best player in the playoffs lol

I think there's still a chance Bradley and McGee both get traded. Which is probably why Lakers haven't had any discussions with Boogie yet, Rob probably looking for takers for Javale

im a fan of boogie so i would like him to come back
javale as annoying as he could be useful for the RS esp considering the shortened rest time

Dwight and Serge tho need to see what happens with them

Screenshot_20201117-132547_Chrome~2.jpg
Screenshot_20201117-132216_Chrome~2.jpg

This is why KCP will cash out

Can't imagine McGee getting any better offers than what he's going to make by opting in. Dude was unplayable in the playoffs.

I love the shrouder signing. I think they lose the leadership dynamic of rondo but get faster and younger.

I hope we buy a second round pick and select Jordan Nwora. A shooter with size would be nice to have.

Edit:

Teams I could see selling their second round pick:

Pelicans, #42 - They already have #13 and #39.
Kings, #43, #52 - They already have #12 and #35.
Bulls, #44 - Notoriously cheap franchise.
Warriors, #48, #51 - They already have #2 and don't need kids on roster.
Sixers, #49 - They already have #21, 34, 36. Morey and Pelinka have history working together.

Last edited:

No Rondo and Dwight this upcoming season?

Nothing Dwight said there was outrageous. It was all pretty standard free agency talk, "I would love to come back with the money has to be right". What do you expect him to say? "I want to come back to Lakers so badly that I'm willing to accept any contract they offer me?"

He played well enough to earn a guaranteed contract at the very least and if we're not willing to give him that much then I totally understand him leaving. Dwight fills a very specific niche and most teams don't need a player like him, especially when you consider the baggage, but someone will offer him $3m-$4m guaranteed. This is a business after all and Dwight has to look after him and his family.

Back
Top Bottom