**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

1. We are all worried about Rondo's minutes, valid point.

2. It doesn't have to be bradley specifically. The first game it was Green, second Kuz. It can be one guy or a combination of guys hitting timely shots. Also, bradley completely took Beverly out of the game, he couldn't even dribble up court and get into the offense. AB has been great in his role and shooting it well lately.

3. As I pointed out in the NBA thread, out defense is able to run your guys off the 3 point line, 1. Because you shooters arent playmakers (except for lou will) and we have real shot blockers on the back line. I dont see that changing.

4. Kawhi was pretty good and will get his. He missed some makeable 3s but Bron and AD made it tough. The issue with the clips, and something a lot of us saw is that yall dont have the playmakers to get easy buckets when the defense tightens up. You gotta hope lou will, PG and Kawhi are all hitting tough shots.

5. **** the clippers.
lakers defense is absolutely legit. i love watching them, as basketball fan, you can't hate but appreciate it.

doc really needs to stop giving lou and montrezl too many minutes. like vogel's affinity w/ rondo, this is doc's version of showing of too much love. lou will and montrezl should not be closing for the clippers, especially against the lakers size.

i hope doc gives ZU minutes. he's so effective against the lakers big.

i used to have the clippers winning in 5 games but this is such a wake up call for doc and the team. i have it now at with clips in 7.

You give Trez less minutes and y’all will lose by 10+ each game
i never said give him less minutes. trezz and lou kept them afloat during PG's injuries but in closing games, i would not want trezz or lou closing out for them.

this team should always run through PG and Kawhi.

PG for example only had 1 shot in the 4th yesterday after being on fire through 3 quarters.

lakers attacked the rim when trezz was playing minutes. when zu was on the floor, they relied heavily on mid range.

i never said give him less minutes. trezz and lou kept them afloat during PG's injuries but in closing games, i would not want trezz or lou closing out for them.

this team should always run through PG and Kawhi.

PG for example only had 1 shot in the 4th yesterday after being on fire through 3 quarters.

lakers attacked the rim when trezz was playing minutes. when zu was on the floor, they relied heavily on mid range.
I agree with a lot of that. But Zu is getting roasted at the end of games if Bron wants to iso him.

U guys are "deep" but have a bunch of guys that can be played off the floor in a real playoff series.

We only have to worry about rondo. I feel food about everyone else.

They thought Morris was gonna stop Bron. Bruh literally drove past him and initiated contact every time. I was worried at first about the "depth", but I'm at ease now to be honest. I don't think their team can outgrind us. They can outscore us perhaps, especially if our players are having an off game.

For all the hype about Zu he's gonna get benched in any real matchup. That's why his numbers look so good, he doesn't play unless it's a favorable matchup
Which means more minutes for Harrell for our advantage. He’s gonna get tired late in the game

If they get desperate, they put in Joakhim Noah :lol:

Zu when he was a Laker was a project 2nd round draft pick. He's improved with the Clips but is never going to be better than a service able journey man center
He's playing the Kendrick perkins role, set illegal screens and take up space on the boards. He's been pretty good protecting the rim and finishing.

I just think it makes sense to have a low usage rim protector out there more.

now that being said. here's a few things that I think that would work out in OUR favor in a 7 game series.

1. vogel absolutely loves rondo...his hubris of playing favorites will become a problem since caruso and kcp deserves all of his minutes.

2. i dont think avery bradley will ever have that type of game again in the playoffs. it was a one off. an outlier. sorry.

3. clips supporting cast shot an abysmal 9/45 for only 25 points. YES ...25 points. That ain't gonna happen again.

4. kawhi was a spectator for the most part. in a playoff game, i don't think anyone in LA can stop kawhi.

i think vogel showed his hand way too early. im already looking at LA's best offensive and defensive schemes. and while its impressive, i still feel the clippers can overcome their mental lapses and inefficiencies.

going to be a good playoff series. i wish your team continued health and success, it would be a crime not to see these two in the playoffs -like kobe vs lebron.

peace
this dood really in here talking to himself.
HXrw9wk.gif

congrats on the win guys, this is definitely a different laker team than our previous 2 encounters.

a few things.

1. lebron is still the mvp in the game
2. nice to see AD blossom into a legit 2 way superstar right before everyone's eyes
3. clippers are going to have a problem with the lakers size and they have exploited that
4. clippers have way too much offensive firepower but it's not being utilized properly. biggest fear is doc not being able to figure it out with a month left before the post season.

now that being said. here's a few things that I think that would work out in OUR favor in a 7 game series.

1. vogel absolutely loves rondo...his hubris of playing favorites will become a problem since caruso and kcp deserves all of his minutes.

2. i dont think avery bradley will ever have that type of game again in the playoffs. it was a one off. an outlier. sorry.

3. clips supporting cast shot an abysmal 9/45 for only 25 points. YES ...25 points. That ain't gonna happen again.

4. kawhi was a spectator for the most part. in a playoff game, i don't think anyone in LA can stop kawhi.

i think vogel showed his hand way too early. im already looking at LA's best offensive and defensive schemes. and while its impressive, i still feel the clippers can overcome their mental lapses and inefficiencies.

going to be a good playoff series. i wish your team continued health and success, it would be a crime not to see these two in the playoffs -like kobe vs lebron.

peace
Yeah, me thinks you a Laker fan irl

V been lookin pregnant lately with all these loose baggy dresses

She stress eating poor thing

can you imagine though if she pregnant with Kobe’s son right now? Holy ****

Back
Top Bottom