**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

7e5754ffdc80dc0428cbc73396c5f70f_crop_exact.jpg

Last edited:
They definitely learned what matchups worked. Having Dwight our there didn’t work and it was probably for the best to not have Caruso out there even with him being a good defender. The right adjustments were made in the second half

Clippers crowd always been wack.

Even a playoff game dont feel like a real playoff game at they house cause their fans rely on the Clipper Spirit and male cheerleaders to get themselves pumped up lol.

Last edited:
Helluva weekend. It's tough to imagine us losing 4 times in 2 weeks the way we've played the last couple games. Strong 3rd quarters both times, STRONG 3rd quarters. That was a staple of Phil Jackson, I haz remember.

How do ya'll feel about the chase for the 1 seed, If Denver handles Milwaulkee tonight we're only a game back.

Do we prioritize that? or do we worry more about rest?

It's a tricky balance because after this next two week stretch the games get weak. But we don't want guys to get off rhythm.

How do ya'll feel about the chase for the 1 seed, If Denver handles Milwaulkee tonight we're only a game back.

It's a tricky balance because after this next two week stretch the games get weak. But we don't want guys to get off rhythm.

I think it's HUGE. Especially if we play the Bucks in the Finals this year.

If the Bucks drop the next few games it might make sense to chase but mission 1 is everyone healthy going into the playoffs.

honestly I’d rather be on the road for the first 2 games of the finals. Less pressure. Seems like the home team always splits those two

The team's identity is to play it out more often than not. I would just keep chugging along while monitoring health/injuries and decide in April.

Yea i see Lebron AD maybe missing 2-3 games max the rest of the season (assuming no real injury happens). The rest of the time i think we'll see them at 28-32 mpg just to keep them in a groove & to get the roll players specifically Kief/Dion acclimated, & to figure out the PG split with Rondo/Caruso going forward.

Lakers got 3 @ home but then the last 2 weeks of this month we go on a 6 game road trip. Then we come back home with those make up games with 3 in a row @ home against Bulls, Warriors, and Clips.

Let it play out.

What's important is the Lakers keep ironing the kinks.

And of course remain in elite physical condition so you can avoid injury on the practice floor and on the court.

We gotta be smart.

We can beat Mil with or w/out home court.

Only Lakers can beat the Lakers is the mantra

Ya I trust LeBron since he’s been in these situations so many times. He had the best records all the time in Cleveland which meant nothing...and he had 2nd or 3rd spots but won titles. He will guide the team as will former champions JKidd and Phil Handy. Oh and rondo is a champ and Kuzma is the Instagram king so we should be ok. I do think they gonna go hard these next 5 to prove the doubters and most importantly themselves. Then when we hit the road, I expect random “groin injuries” to appear...

Was disappointed in dwight's performance yesterday. I thought he would be able to hold his own against Harrell but guess not

The new narrative already starting to spread, in light of Avery Bradley's surprise 24 point performance.

"Avery ain't gonna get you 25 every night. The Lakers need that consistent 3rd scorer otherwise they may not even reach the Finals."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AB and kcp have been excellent so far kieff played damn good and Kuzma starting to contribute nice...if we can get something out of green and stop playing rondo we gucci

The new narrative already starting to spread, in light of Avery Bradley's surprise 24 point performance.

"Avery ain't gonna get you 25 every night. The Lakers need that consistent 3rd scorer otherwise they may not even reach the Finals."

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol

that is why I don’t watch pre-game and post-game shows. Or any of the hot take shows. i only read articles from team affiliated reporters and other fans. Nba ratings are down, in my opinion, bc of these narratives. It’s never about the games, but always about damn narratives.

Back
Top Bottom