**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

87611973_2953579584708095_7557796600072896512_n.jpg

V been lookin pregnant lately with all these loose baggy dresses

She stress eating poor thing

can you imagine though if she pregnant with Kobe’s son right now? Holy ****
I sure as hell hope so.

If there's a baby boy inside her, it's gonna be like the next coming of Christ.

Imagine, Kobe Bryant Jr.

Holy ****.

I'm bout to twist one up and say a prayer to the basketball gods, I really think Kob got her prego yo

IMO. We should not “try” to go after best record in league. No point tiring ones self. Prob is that once you commit then the 5 games in 6 games will destroy us in terms of body stress

I think lakers agree if LeBron doesn’t play tomorrow

Have some ****ing respect.
Y’all ****** gmfu

First of all it was a compliment. Second of all I know for damn sure y’all thought the same exact thing

In fact I thought my mans pac was referring to the same thing when he said damn.. how ima suppose to know with that ambiguous *** comment

So apparently dudes in the thread can express how much they wanna eat lizzo’s ***, love caCOCK, or want Ramona shelbourne to stick a 9inch strap on with the veins popping out up their orifice (these all might have been delusional but I digress) but when fayetnam complements a female (deservingly) it’s crossing the line?!?

Y’all got me all the way ****** up

Y’all ****** gmfu

First of all it was a compliment. Second of all I know for damn sure y’all thought the same exact thing

In fact I thought my mans pac was referring to the same thing when he said damn.. how ima suppose to know with that ambiguous *** comment

So apparently dudes in the thread can express how much they wanna eat lizzo’s ***, love caCOCK, or want Ramona shelbourne to stick a 9inch strap on with the veins popping out up their orifice (these all might have been delusional but I digress) but when fayetnam complements a female (deservingly) it’s crossing the line?!?

Y’all got me all the way ****ed up

While Vanessa is still very much attractive, that's the last thing crossing my mind right now.

Yeah I didn't personally know Kobe, but if a friend of mine died, I'm not looking at his wife or girlfriend friend like that. Just super disrespectful.

The lizzo stuff, Cacock stuff and everything else seems like a joke and nobody takes that serious.

What you said just came off super disrespectful due to the circumstances. When Kobe was alive folks said that about Vanessa all the time no problem.

It's just different now.

While Vanessa is still very much attractive, that's the last thing crossing my mind right now.

Yeah I didn't personally know Kobe, but if a friend of mine died, I'm not looking at his wife or girlfriend friend like that. Just super disrespectful.

The lizzo stuff, Cacock stuff and everything else seems like a joke and nobody takes that serious.

What you said just came off super disrespectful due to the circumstances. When Kobe was alive folks said that about Vanessa all the time no problem.

It's just different now.
That is understandable. And I tend to agree. But just so we on the same page I wasn’t talking about Vanessa. I wouldn’t disrespect Kobe like that. Not sure if that changes things but just gotta make sure people know where I’m comin from.

That is understandable. And I tend to agree. But just so we on the same page I wasn’t talking about Vanessa. I wouldn’t disrespect Kobe like that. Not sure if that changes things but just gotta make sure people know where I’m comin from.

Understood. When I was saying damn, I was saying damn this is sad. Posing for a picture in front of your deceased, husband father and daughter/sister....

Just still a very sad situation that is going to take a ton of time to get better.

I wonder of she ever dates again. I doubt. 20 years together...I've been with my wife 7 years now and I couldn't imagine anyone else at this point...

Y’all ****** gmfu

Hey why bring me into this??

Y’all ****** gmfu

While I love Cacocks girth and strength to penetrate the inside against smaller defenders, I did not say I wanted to eat lizzos *** or have shelburn put on a strap on (at least to my knowledge)

Son wrote a paragraph and ended it with peace and ended up staying in the thread saying a whole bunch of nonsense cmon now these Clippers fans wildin’

Understood. When I was saying damn, I was saying damn this is sad. Posing for a picture in front of your deceased, husband father and daughter/sister....

Just still a very sad situation that is going to take a ton of time to get better.

I wonder of she ever dates again. I doubt. 20 years together...I've been with my wife 7 years now and I couldn't imagine anyone else at this point...
I think V will eventually. Not any time in the next 10-15 years tho, while her 2 lil ones growing up.

My mom was married to my Dad for 30 years til he passed. Moms didnt get re-married until 14 years later, and when Pops died they were already empty nesters.

I think Vanessa will eventually when she much much older. A woman shouldn't be alone once the kids are living on their own.

Back
Top Bottom