**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Putting all the petty bickering aside.. :lol:

What really is worrying me besides shooting and the back up PG situation is the Defense & Rebounding. I just honestly dont see where it is going to come from.
Everyone is either a rookie or less than 3 years in. Def cant depend on Randle or Lopez for that. I honestly do not see where the individual or team Defense or Rebounding is gonna come from.

It is going to be a field day

With Jc moving to starting line up and Lou and NY gone our bench is going to be trash juice. Starting line up I feel like we will be OK, but that bench :x

Last edited:
There's just a bunch of unknowns with this team. Will Randle and Ingram make significant leaps in their 3p%? Will a guy like Hart come in and contribute to wins right away or will he take his lumps like any other rookie, even those with more experience like JC and Nance. Does JC still have room to improve or is he a finished product? How long will Lonzo take to adjust to a pro style offense which he has zero experience running? Will we ever sign a backup guard? Etc etc

There's just a bunch of unknowns with this team. Will Randle and Ingram make significant leaps in their 3p%? Will a guy like Hart come in and contribute to wins right away or will he take his lumps like any other rookie, even those with more experience like JC and Nance. Does JC still have room to improve or is he a finished product? How long will Lonzo take to adjust to a pro style offense which he has zero experience running? Will we ever sign a backup guard? Etc etc

This plus the point about the West improving is huge.

If we got G Hill and the other West teams didn't make big improvements them I would buy in.

I'm also hoping that brook plays well enough for us flip him at the deadline.

Another unknown is how will the mysterious tech of the ZO2's hold up through an NBA game and how will it affect his play?

Another unknown is how will the mysterious tech of the ZO2's hold up through an NBA game and how will it affect his play?

Lol. All shoes are just foam, rubber some kinda synthetic upper and glue. We've seen plenty of people bust through Jordans and nikes in game

Why are players who we don't want and who are seeking multiyear deals that we aren't giving out, not meeting with us? :lol:

Why would max players in their prime looking to win now want to join a team that will struggle to win 30 games? All part of the plan

Why are players who we don't want and who are seeking multiyear deals that we aren't giving out, not meeting with us? :lol:

Lmao seriously. That dude leemelone been worked up since that trade over players and meetings that make no sense.

Lmao seriously. That dude leemelone been worked up since that trade over players and meetings that make no sense.

We all get serious from time to time but my manz been worked up for weeks.
he needs a beer and a massage

Reactions: God
I'm relaxed. Drinking a corona right now actually with the ac on in my room in Vegas. But I mean you can't say it's not a little discouraging when the front office can't get meetings when their whole plan revolves around getting meetings and selling elite players on an unattractive situation. We've had some pretty solid 1 year deals in recent years, why not this year?

Back
Top Bottom