**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Ainge da 'genius' just got rid of the best perimeter defender in the league just for cap room.
Hmm.... but if...nvm.

Last edited:
We have completed 3 total trade during our time in the NBA with Boston.

I knew we wouldn't get anywhere.

But they still have more moves to make. I know smart is on the block as well.

You're trying to diss Ainge for signing Heyward? Wut.

Bradley is a free agent next year and they weren't gunna be able to afford him so it makes sense to unload him now. They got Smart & Rozier to take his minutes anyway.

Last edited:
What's funny is that Hayward to Boston has been obvious for the longest, like years. And they still didn't feel the need to dump salary until AFTER he signed on the dotted line

What's funny is that Hayward to Boston has been obvious for the longest, like years. And they still didn't feel the need to dump salary until AFTER he signed on the dotted line
dumping an expiring avery bradley (who is a very good player) vs waiting to dump mozgov at 16+mill a year are two different things Whip.  Come on man.

Clarkson aint starting though.  Luke always has been about having a good sixth man.  Hart will start.

what time is this summer league game?

Lonzo going for 82 tonight [emoji]129303[/emoji]

dumping an expiring avery bradley (who is a very good player) vs waiting to dump mozgov at 16+mill a year are two different things Whip.  Come on man.

Fair point. I don't know man, I'm legit trying to take off my hater shades and I just can't find a reason to be confident about this plan. I feel like pg is far from a sure thing and there's no real backup plan if we strike out on this two max fantasy. Next year's fa class is pretty underwhelming

Last edited:

Fair point. I don't know man, I'm legit trying to take off my hater shades and I just can't find a reason to be confident about this plan. I feel like pg is far from a sure thing and there's no real backup plan if we strike out on this two max fantasy. Next year's fa class is pretty underwhelming

This you...

Y9WGL.gif

enjoy your Friday everyone.

Bradley got traded for Morris on a 2 year / 10 million dollar contract and a 2nd rounder. Lakers don't have a contract that matches Morris' value. They didn't have a legit shot at him.

Hayward to Boston been obvious for years yet PG far from a sure thing

View media item 2486086

You think PG is a sure thing? It was reported that he was recruiting players to multiple teams and was open to joining the spurs who will have two max slots available next summer. Gotta stop assuming these guys think like fans do and say to themselves 'I will ONLY play for the Lakers no matter what!'. Sorry but that's dumb as hell.

I'm not sure how smart Magic and Rob are yet, but I don't think they're stupid enough to dump the 2 pick in a salary dump if they didn't know they had 2 max free agents lined up next summer.

Detroit renounced KCP. Magic and Rob need to get him on the phone for that 1 year 17 million dollar Dion Waiters special. Hopefully he takes it but Brooklyn will prolly offer more money/years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom