**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

we already been through this with jim and mitch

magic and pelinka should have learned from that mistake. magic said we was gonna build through the draft and then switched up. they dont deserve 5 years

2 years

Last edited:

magic and pelinka should have learned from that mistake. magic said we was gonna build through the draft and then switched up. they dont deserve 5 years
I think after next year if the plan doesn't work people are definitely going to turn.  I'm giving them until at least then before I start calling for heads.

good lord we just traded DLo
if we traded Lonzo, BI, and Randle, yes this would be an issue, but it didn't happen

if we traded Lonzo, BI, and Randle, yes this would be an issue, but it didn't happen
I suppose I dont get why trading Randle would be an issue considering he is coming off his rookie contract but trading D'Lo is not.

Am I the only one who wants to give Clarkson a shot at starting at SG?  I know he is a turd defender, but maybe he can improve a little like Swaggy P did last year.

This, or trade him I guess so I can watch him ball out elsewhere. Dudes ain't even give him a shot

I suppose I dont get why trading Randle would be an issue considering he is coming off his rookie contract but trading D'Lo is not.
They were about to draft his replacement, and DLo seemed unhappy about the prospect of playing with Lonzo before he got traded
TOUGH LUCK to DLo

Last edited:
mean.gif

Do we even have a single player on this team that can get their own shot off?

Clarkson? Anyone else?

Last edited:
Nah.

You can't tell me we're better now than opening day last season.
Lopez is a good player who is definitely an upgrade over Moz/Zubac.  Assuming Lonzo doesnt end up being a complete flop we either somewhere where we were last year or maybe a little worse at that position.  I think we end up netting like 28 wins next year. 

Hopefully Randle and Ingram take a leap.

Last edited:
Yeah you guys are right our team being a 25 win roster last season was much more appealing. Should have kept it as is for the next decade.

Last edited:
Nah.

You can't tell me we're better now than opening day last season.

Lopez is a good player who is definitely an upgrade over Moz/Zubac.  Assuming Lonzo doesnt end up being a complete flop we either somewhere where we were last year or maybe a little worse at that position.  I think we end up netting like 28 wins next year. 

I mean you're saying we're a better team but only worth one or two extra wins... this a little disheartening considering we were trying to lose for a solid stretch last year :lol:

Last edited:
Seriously though I'm gonna stop.

24k magic in the air so we'll get our 3 max guys next summer.

Magic CAN'T fail.

I mean you're saying we're a better team but only worth one or two extra wins... this a little disheartening considering we were trying to lose for a solid stretch last year
laugh.gif
I mean, we gained in some areas and definitely lost in other.  A few of those wins were definitely because of Lou and Swaggy.  I think people are highly underestimating how solid lopez is on the offensive end.  You can definitely drop him the rock down low as a go to to get a bucket.

The real question is, if we strike out on a second max contract, is anyone else okay giving lopez like 15-20M a year for a couple of seasons?

Back
Top Bottom