**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

legit question here. Say the order were the exact same just taking out the lakers. Would Ball get picked in the top 5? I dont see Philly, Boston, or Phoenix taking him and Sac. seems really high on Fox. So maybe orlando at 5 then?

He is number 1 on Phoenix's board. And before Philly traded up, he was there as well.

Have a feeling other GMs will celebrate if we take Lonzo

Fox and Jackson seem legit

He'd be gone @ 3 or 4 if we passed up on him. I feel that people have scrutinized Zo more than they have other prospects because of his dad's loud mouth. He's still an amazing prospect who has all-star potential in the right situation. It also helps that he fits perfectly into the style of play coach Walton wants.

legit question here. Say the order were the exact same just taking out the lakers. Would Ball get picked in the top 5? I dont see Philly, Boston, or Phoenix taking him and Sac. seems really high on Fox. So maybe orlando at 5 then?
Philly and Phoenix would definitely have I interest.

Per Ramona Shelburne, Pacers were asking for either D'lo + 2 or DLo + Ingram and Magic said HELL to the NO.  Lets hope he doesnt panic and cave in (obviously Dlo will need to be replaced since he's no longer a Laker)

Pacers refusing to let magic trade every young player and pick for a guy who promises to come to your team regardless. On the same level or worse than the old regime trying and failing to sign guys like Dwight/melo/lma?

I'm fine waiting for him for next summer or doing an expiring contract swap at the deadline. **** the Pacers.

Per Ramona Shelburne, Pacers were asking for either D'lo + 2 or DLo + Ingram and Magic said HELL to the NO.  Lets hope he doesnt panic and cave in (obviously Dlo will need to be replaced since he's no longer a Laker)
And you guys said Magic and Rob were dummies lol

SAS just said Magic has done more than Phil has since getting hired by the knicks

laugh.gif

Pacers refusing to let magic trade every young player and pick for a guy who promises to come to your team regardless. On the same level or worse than the old regime trying and failing to sign guys like Dwight/melo/lma?

worse

magic dumb as a rock traded russell for nothing and might cave in to indianas demands

guy needs to be fired immediately before he does give indy 2 and ingram

desperate piece of ****

worse

magic dumb as a rock traded russell for nothing and might cave in to indianas demands

desperate piece of ****

What the hell are you talking about? It clearly says he told them to **** off with that offer.

worse

desperate piece of ****
doubt hes that dense

but giving up both JC and Randle...

knicks taking the limelight with the KP talk only for us to take it back by gutting the team 

worse

desperate piece of ****

So he should be fired cuz you think he might cave? Even though he already shot that down? :lol: Some of you dudes just wanna complain for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom