**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lavar ain't got juice like that, they weren't sold on him becuz it would make no sense to say we're all in on Ball just to end up trading him

Reports went from they're gonna pass on him to they're giving him another workout :lol:

can someone explain to me again from previous posts here how you dlo stans wouldn't trade DLO fro Booker again?  Just so I can screen cap and send it to the proper outlets.  thank you

can someone explain to me again from previous posts here how you dlo stans wouldn't trade DLO fro Booker again?  Just so I can screen cap and send it to the proper outlets.  thank you
lol I dont think anyone in here was saying they wouldnt trade him for booker.  Proof or your are just making **** up.

Im still waiting on someone to explain to me how the Dlo trade was a good trade if we dont get a second superstar or allstar in 2018 free agency

Last edited:

mean.gif

Oh there was PLENTY of them.
they don't want to say it so they'll just post these idiotic ANALytics that somehow shows DLO is better than Booker.....PER/48min .....best PG under 21 list....but it just shows you the difference between bloggers and real nba eye test (when nobody wanted dlo in a trade).  smh.

So what we going to do with 27 and 28...
Hopefully trade up to get Leaf or Kennard.

So what we going to do with 27 and 28...
if a PG deal isnt happening, should trade both to move up in the draft and get Kennard
Ditto.

For the record, Dlo and Book are pretty comparable. Dlo will be in a similar situation with the Nets where he can do whatever he wants.

Not really our problem anymore tho, neither plays for us.

I think DSJr is gonna end up being one of the best players to come out of this draft. Really like how he has the whole package offensively and the insane athleticism to go with it. Curious to see where he lands since the consensus is he isn't being considered by us or anyone else in the top 5

I still feel like there's a chance we trade 2 for 5 & 10. 

Ball, DSJ, Bam, Kennard and Bell are my favorites in the class.

If we come away with a few of them I'm happy.

I think DSJr is gonna end up being one of the best players to come out of this draft. Really like how he has the whole package offensively and the insane athleticism to go with it. Curious to see where he lands since the consensus is he isn't being considered by us or anyone else in the top 5
Yup. 

Pretty sure if it wasn't for the injury he would be higher than Fox.

I feel the same way. His celiling is incredibly high, and I honestly don't think his floor is that low. The highest I've seen him in mocks is 6 to Orlando. If we could trade back and nab him I'd be all for it.

we are currently worse than we were going into last year
we dont own our 2018 pick...

thats pretty accurate up to date info...

Brook > D'Lo and we're adding another piece(s) tonight. How are we worse?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom