**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Was listening to a Detroit sport radio station and they are saying that the pistons are looking to deal their first round pick. They have interest in Rubio, Elfrid Payton and DENG

you will have to add randle or bring back a deal of the likes of boban, leur or Ish smith. 

not sure what they are gonna do with caldwell-pope
I would trade deng to take back a slightly less terrible contract and get a pick in a heartbeat.

Was listening to a Detroit sport radio station and they are saying that the pistons are looking to deal their first round pick. They have interest in Rubio, Elfrid Payton and DENG
DO IT MAGIC
you will have to add randle or bring back a deal of the likes of boban, leur or Ish smith. 
Dawg
We won't know the conditions until the trade happens
We might not even have to add a young prospect

Dawg
Yeah I don't think we would trade a young piece to them. Seems like they want Deng just because they need a good Vet to provide them 20 min a game. Stan Van  Gundy has always been a Fan according to them.

DO IT MAGIC
Dawg
give them both late round picks

This is y'all President :lol:
My Gawd I knew Magic was a dope. But I didn't think he would reveal himself at the first chance he got.

His tenure should be a fun one :lol:

I low key wanted Jordan bell tho
Take him at 12 for all I care, getting rid of Deng would be worth it
laugh.gif

Who gives a ****? We don't really know what any of these guys are until they get on the court in the league. Even Fultz.

legit question here. Say the order were the exact same just taking out the lakers. Would Ball get picked in the top 5? I dont see Philly, Boston, or Phoenix taking him and Sac. seems really high on Fox. So maybe orlando at 5 then?

Back
Top Bottom