**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Hot damn, I thought I overreacted to the D'lo trade but at least i've moved on.  D'lo is gone, nothing we can do about it now other than hope that Magic has FA's in the bag.  If not, we can criticize the **** out of him for being short sighted in a year. 

Lopez will fit the system and hopefully we will draft a SG tonight to help fill the void where D'Lo would have been.  Hopefully Ball is what everyone in here thinks he is.  I still have my doubts about him being an elite PG in the NBA due to his speed and having rarely ran the pick and roll successfully.

Last edited:
So Suns about to fleece the Knicks for Porzingis for 4th, Chriss and Bledsoe. Damn we may not even be 2nd best in the pacific for a while if this happens.  Better hope we can form a superteam next year lol

So Suns about to fleece the Knicks for Porzingis for 4th, Chriss and Bledsoe. Damn we may not even be 2nd best in the pacific for a while if this happens.  Better hope we can form a superteam next year lol
I dont think that report is legit.  No more than an hour ago Woj tweeted that no teams were close.  That slam magazine report was using a Phoenix talking head who tweeted that like two hours ago.

[quote name="CP1708"]Let this be very, very, VERY, clear.

I love Ingram. Excited as hell for his future and what he may turn into.

My countering of his rookie year is merely to show everyone's *** at how they viewed him, vs a different 19 year old.

Another example needed?

Magic traded DLo, Byron hated him, "trust the staff, they know more than you, they see the film, they see the work, they know more than you do!!!!"

Phil is shopping KP "Phil is an idiot!!!!!"

Ainge works out Fultz, isn't impressed, flips him and lands 2 extra picks "Ainge is a fool, what a moron!!!!"

People just spit just to spit around here.

Durant is a sucker for joining GSW, what a clown.....
Bron is cool for joining Miami with Wade and Bosh.....

Knicks are stupid for trading pieces for Melo when they could have waited...
"We should trade pieces for Paul George!!!!!!!"[/quote]You're guilty of the same cotdamn thing, breh. :lol: I'm at work right now and don't have time to recall or even type out examples, but I'm sure L2B or someone else could give me an assist on this one. You do the same exact thing, my dude. I do, too.

[quote name="CP1708"]I've asked multiple times, what's the end game here for Magic?[/quote]Is Magic an NTer? Asking folks who ain't him to answer for his thought process. :lol:

We are on the outside. Period. All we can do is have fun with the speculation and dreams. That being the case, if you're not having fun, you're definitely doing it wrong.

[quote name="CP1708"]Let this be very, very, VERY, clear.

I love Ingram. Excited as hell for his future and what he may turn into.

My countering of his rookie year is merely to show everyone's *** at how they viewed him, vs a different 19 year old.

Another example needed?

Magic traded DLo, Byron hated him, "trust the staff, they know more than you, they see the film, they see the work, they know more than you do!!!!"

Phil is shopping KP "Phil is an idiot!!!!!"

Ainge works out Fultz, isn't impressed, flips him and lands 2 extra picks "Ainge is a fool, what a moron!!!!"

People just spit just to spit around here.

Durant is a sucker for joining GSW, what a clown.....
Bron is cool for joining Miami with Wade and Bosh.....

Knicks are stupid for trading pieces for Melo when they could have waited...
"We should trade pieces for Paul George!!!!!!!"
You're guilty of the same cotdamn thing, breh. :lol: I'm at work right now and don't have time to recall or even type out examples, but I'm sure L2B or someone else could give me an assist on this one. You do the same exact thing, my dude. I do, too.
[/quote]

Please, give me an example.

Last edited:
Please, give me an example.
You're guilty of the same cotdamn thing, breh.
laugh.gif
I'm at work right now and don't have time to recall or even type out examples, but I'm sure L2B or someone else could give me an assist on this one. You do the same exact thing, my dude. I do, too.
Is Magic an NTer? Asking folks who ain't him to answer for his thought process.
laugh.gif

We are on the outside. Period. All we can do is have fun with the speculation and dreams. That being the case, if you're not having fun, you're definitely doing it wrong.

CP just wanted the Lakers to build like how his Cubbies were built....he forgot that the Cubs also chased a couple good FAs also to become a championship team.
Also two different franchises and two different sports too.

CP just wanted the Lakers to build like how his Cubbies were built....he forgot that the Cubs also chased a couple good FAs also to become a championship team.
Also two different franchises and two different sports too.

I didn't forget nothin. I follow every detail of both teams, both sports, I know the differences and correlations.

I said all this YEARS ago when Dwight chose to leave, we had to reset. Had to. CBA/CP3 trade demanded we reset our business. That was my entire point to tanking. The whole point, 3-4 years ago, was to build up the foundation top to bottom. So we could have solid vets, solid young upside talent, AND picks in hand to deal with. I typed paragraphs on paragraphs regarding these points over the years.

Having these young assets in house, and adding a Paul George is right in line with my goal. Flipping DLo for the pipe dream of cap space to add 34 year old Lebron, no. Not, in my goal. At all. Not even close.

JJ, I don't mean he had to give me one now, hell, I posted that last night, I'm sayin when he does have time, give me some examples. :lol:

LeBron isn't the only FA in the market by 2018 or 2019....and DLo was never gonna be a star.
I defended him a couple times and said that he has the potential to be a good starter at the 2, but half of thread is reaching too much when they think the Lakers are trading away a valuable asset when he has shown most of the league and the Lakers that he's just average and maybe will be above average.

Clear the space and get some star FAs in their prime sounds like a better move than waiting for a dude who doesn't even listen to his coaches to become above average.

I see people really don't wanna admit Magic and his boy looking funny in the light. And they look more n more funny as the days pass.
People in here also don't wanna admit that Lonzo is a settle pick. They already gave up on the boy 3 times already. But proceed I guess...

Spurs and Paul George have mutual interest, league sources tell AmicoHoops. @stevekylerNBA reported this first.

I see people really don't wanna admit Magic and his boy looking funny in the light. And they look more n more funny as the days pass.
People in here also don't wanna admit that Lonzo is a settle pick. They already gave up on the boy 3 times already. But proceed I guess...

:lol: chicken little

actually currently live near pgs hometown

Damn that's unfortunate :frown:

I dunno how I feel about Ball man.

A slow, not so athletic PG who isn't really good in the pick and roll can't be who we're taking right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom