**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

man, if PG lands in portland or SA

mean.gif

Always felt like Portland was an underrated destination for him.

Damn that's unfortunate :frown:

I dunno how I feel about Ball man.

A slow, not so athletic PG who isn't really good in the pick and roll can't be who we're taking right?

Haha you familiar with the area...counting down the days till I can transfer back home

Lol people act like we traded Kobe in his prime ....its clear that Luke magic and rob all agreed he wasn't worth keeping

According to John Ireland....Unlikely PG comes today. Maybe in the cards one day, but not today.

Last edited:
Whole national media is sleep? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Nah just you child.
But since you wanna attach yourself to the "whole national media" ... was it not nationally reported Lakers were not excited about his 1st workout. He was out of shape n whatnot. We didn't hear a word about his 2nd workout.
Did not the media nationally report the Lakers tried to move up to get Fultz.
Was it not nationally reported that Sac denied our trade for the #2 for the #5 and #10....

I could go on but it's clear your 24K Magic don't view Lonzo as gold. But let me guess those national reports don't fit your narrative?? It's all smoke right lol

Look at it this way:

We kept our pick when we weren't supposed to
We draft Dlo's replacement

That's net-neutral. ......Lose Dlo, gain Fox/Ball

We dump Mozgov and gain cap space next summer.....and get a legit center who can score rather than relying on super young Zu

That's a net gain

Turns out even better for us if Dlo's replacement will be as good or better than him

Last edited:
Nah just you child.
But since you wanna attach yourself to the "whole national media" ... was it not nationally reported Lakers were not excited about his 1st workout. He was out of shape n whatnot. We didn't hear a word about his 2nd workout.
Was it not nationally reported that Sac denied our trade for the #2 for the #5 and #10....

I could go on but it's clear your 24K Magic don't view Lonzo as gold. But let me guess those national reports don't fit your narrative?? It's all smoke right lol

His 2nd workout was reported as being 'solid. Nothing positive came out of Fox nor JJ either.

lol if we trade any of our young players to San Antonio for Aldridge they will be SOLID as hell. Randle gon be out there looking like the best player ever. Popavich don't play.

Look at it this way:

We kept our pick when we weren't supposed to
We draft Dlo's replacement

That's net-neutral. ......Lose Dlo, gain Fox/Ball

Trading an improving player going into his 3rd year for a rookie is not a net neutral, it's a step back if only temporarily

Trading an improving player going into his 3rd year for a rookie is not a net neutral, it's a step back if only temporarily

If you look at it in the short term, maybe....unless that rookie is a stud who can match or exceed Dlo's production from last year

In the long run, Fox/Ball may likely end up better than Dlo too

Nah just you child.

His 2nd workout was reported as being 'solid. 
i always look solid shooting hoops in my driveway on the ol fisher price 

team isnt commited to lonzo, fox still in play

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom