**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

90% of you guys are terrible Internet GM's
laugh.gif

D Lo, Ingram, 2nd pick, Randle for KP???

Lol wut???
Dudes is Brazy

Clarkson, Deng, 28, 2020. DO IT MAGIC!

If it HAS to happen, I honestly wouldn't be pissed at this. I would prefer to keep these and deal them for someone else to join George, but this isn't terrible value to get him the year early. Don't love it, but I don't hate it.

If it HAS to happen, I honestly wouldn't be pissed at this. I would prefer to keep these and deal them for someone else to join George, but this isn't terrible value to get him the year early. Don't love it, but I don't hate it.
I wouldnt be against it either.  Neither of those picks will likely see significant time barring something catastrophic happening but I would imagine they lotto protect the pick.

All i know is Dlo better not be involved. Im not his biggest fan currently by any means but if the pacers ask for anything more than JC and 28th pick then thats when you hang up the phone

Last edited:
Clarkson, Deng, 28, 2020. DO IT MAGIC!

That's highway robbery, no way Indi agrees to this (although I hope they would). I know that the Pacers want to get something in return but taking on Deng's contract would be dumb on their part.

Honestly, if I were the Pacers I'd just play hardball with Paul George. I'd make him play out the 17-18 season and see if he makes the all-NBA team. If he does then I think he'd resign. An additional $70 million is hard to walk away from. If he doesn't then 'oh well', you gambled and lost.

I have a feeling it's gonna come down to DLo/Deng/28th pick

I wouldn't be mad at that

Honestly you really can't be. We get a star, cap relief, keep our untouchable assets, and become a player in 2018 FA. It'll definitely be WW3 in here though. Voldermort is a cult hero already.

Back
Top Bottom