**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Momo just tweeted that JJ name has high interest with both bulls and Knicks

Be smart Magic

Last edited:
Clarkson, Randle, plus a future first.

There's no way magic gives up Ingram... plus taking on another PF without trading one of our two PF's who play heavy minutes is dumb

If we can trade that #2 pick for Zing. You do it!
Give Knicks the #2 to get their guy.

Zing would easily be #1 in this years draft

I'm offering up ANYONE on this roster & that pick for Zinger. Anyone + #2 for him and i don't think twice.

Only worry going forward with him would be injuries, but he's 7'3, mobile, Athletic & would become our best shooter. If it's a chance get it done. Although I think Phil is was too much of an ******* to do a deal with the Lakers now.

I'm offering up ANYONE on this roster & that pick for Zinger. Anyone + #2 for him and i don't think twice.

Only worry going forward with him would be injuries, but he's 7'3, mobile, Athletic & would become our best shooter. If it's a chance get it done. Although I think Phil is was too much of an ******* to do a deal with the Lakers now.

No kidding. People are dumb if they think Lonzo will have anywhere near the impact of KP

Phil do Jeanie a solid and make the trade! She will let you smash every now and then as a thanks for making the deal

3 Team Trade

Lakers: KP, 10th Pick

Knicks: 2nd, 28th

Kings: Randle,8th Pick, Clarkson, 2020 First Round

#2 and Ingram for Porzingis

Randle, Clarkson for George

Lebron signs in 2018

D'lo, ___, George, James, Porzingis 2018 champs

LOL partly not srs

Source says Suns will offer this years 4th pick and Tyler Ullis for Porzingis

If this is the type of deals Knicks are getting - Magic needs to offer no more than #2 and filler other than Ingram and D'lo.

Would you want to give #2 and Ingram or #2 and D'lo?

Obvously I hope they start with #2 + Randle or Clarkson and see what Phil counters with.  Maybe add 28th pick and/or future firsts

Without D'lo we have no point guard but Ingram does have more potential and better defender.  Can sell D'lo to Phil on his triangle offense fit (tall PG that can post up and hit threes)

Thank god celtics traded their 1st pick already bc a 1st for Porzingis would have been tempting for Phil

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom