**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Ever heard the expression when you're selling something it's only worth whatever someone's willing to pay?

if no GM is willing to offer more for him, maybe E should send them his analytics so they can see Dlo is the greatest PG at his age ever

Last edited:
Ever heard the expression when you're selling something it's only worth whatever someone's willing to pay?

if no GM is willing to offer more for him, maybe E should send them his analytics so they can see Dlo is the greatest PG at his age ever
Ever hear about disinformation and attempts to lower value so opposing GM's can get a player for cheaper?  If the Lakers trade D'Lo for a mid-first rounder they all deserve to be fired.

Why are we so interested in being in the top 12 with another pick anyways?
Do magic and rob really love Kennard that much?
nerd.gif
We need to get additional shooters so they are looking to add depth in that aspect.  Kennard is a really good shooter.

Why are we so interested in being in the top 12 with another pick anyways?
Do magic and rob really love Kennard that much?:nerd:

Maybe. But it could be that leak about what the Pacers allegedly wanted which was 2 picks and a starter for PG.

Porzingis on the block. Would that get y'all D'Lo stans to finally budge?

I don't get it. Is Dlo a bust or can he pull down Kristaps in a solo trade? Make up your mind.

Anyway, I'd strongly consider offering Ingram & the 2 for Kristaps.

Last edited:
Yea there is some backdoor BS with that DLo rumor. Although I haven't given up on the kid I not opposed to trading him. Just not for a late lottery pick. That is stupid. There is no truth to that. Def trying to lower value. The league for some reason is scared of our return.
They can feel the tide turning and PG is the first piece to fall.

If we really wanna trade DLo go after KP. Make a package around KP. Phil Jackson for some odd reason might trade him.

:lol: y'all funny.

Clarkson for another 1st and add D'Lo & #28 for Zinger. Phil would do it to slide back in Jeanie's yambs.

Funny how y'all think you know more about Dlo than execs and coaches who see him everyday in practice, huddles, shoot arounds etc

It's simple, If he's really good we'll keep him or get a great return on a trade, right?

Last edited:
I think the FO would like to see what Ball and DLo can do together in the backcourt before considering trading DLo.

This can be revisited at the All Star Break.

I'd at least offer Ingram, the 28 & the 2020 first rounder for Porzingis and see if they bite. We can address small forward through free agency next year.

Ball/Dlo/Kristaps core would be :pimp: :smh:

Last edited:
Funny how none of y'all have heard a word from execs :lol:
We all in here just shooting **** chill kid.

I see some still in here getting moist at the mention of DLo leaving :lol:

Funny how none of y'all have heard a word from execs :lol:
We all in here just shooting **** chill kid.

I see some still in here getting moist at the mention of DLo leaving :lol:

I just put trust in those who are closer to the players. Fans don't know **** about how these players are behind the scenes.

If he's good for our future, we'll keep him

lol whatever. I still don't think ingram is that good and his value will never be higher than it is right now.

Would I want to give up the 2 pick? No. I'm really intrigued with a Dlo/Ball backcourt, but you have to give up value if you want Kristaps. Anyway, I'm just spitballing here.

The Lakers assets in terms of value:
1. 2 pick
2. Ingram
3. Dlo

That's all we really got.

A package of Ingram/Zubac/28/2020 first prolly wouldn't get it done for Porzingis.

Think Magic has made it crystal clear that BI is untouchable and the #2 pick is as well. Everyone else is expendable for the right deal.

Last edited:
Because they have two unproven (Ben and fultz) for 1 proven (sort of) Ingram and really anyone else In the draft.

Maybe I'm wrong here, but i don't see the Sixers tripping over themselves to give the last 2 number 1 picks for a package centered around a player that had a PER of 8.5.

Back
Top Bottom