**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

dlo_kobe.0.jpg

If Suns offering them 4th and Ullis.  You offer #2, 28 and Randle.

Celtics probably offer 3rd pick, nexts years first and some future firsts. Glad they don't have their Fultz pick

Gotcha.

My thing with BI is that he just needs to put on weight, it's yet to be seen if he can even do that. But he's shown flashes of everything on both ends already

I mean, the kids weighs 160 and he's dunking on big guys in traffic with contact. He's going coast to coast dunkin on guys, rebounds 2 feet above the rim, chase down blocks, steals, post ups, three pointers, mid range.....he literally can do anythig....even handle the rock

just needs to put on weight and get consistent

Last edited:
Gotcha.

My thing with BI is that he just needs to put on weight, it's yet to be seen if he can even do that. But he's shown flashes of everything on both ends already

I mean, the kids weighs 160 and he's dunking on big guys in traffic with contact. He's going coast to coast dunkin on guys, chase down blocks, steals, post ups, three pointers, mid range.....he literally can do anythig....even handle the rock

just needs to put on weight and get consistent
And develop a better jumper.  But at this point I would trade him for KP in a heartbeat.

I mean if Phil really dislikes Porzingis and is definitely going to move him then offer Ingram and future first for him.  With Ingram you get a second year player that woulda been first pick this year most likely anyways.

De'Aaron Fox dad now talking **** about Lonzo.

I lowkey cant stand Fox's arrogance.  Hes been talking about "shut Lavar up" etc. I mean you ain't do **** til sweet 16,  Relax man. Be humble.  

Count me in on the Trade Ingram for KP list.

1 of the 2 from #2 or Ingram

2 of the 3 from Randle, Clarkson, Zupac can be the offer and MAYBE a 2020 first

IDC.

D'lo, Porzingis PnR are what dreams are made of.

if the unicorn is even truly available *shrugs*

Last edited:
Greak Freak on the trading block.

Him I would trade DLo for.

DLo + Clarkson + Ingram + Nance for Greak Freak, Draft Ball, sign Blake Griffin, sign George next year, Bron comes with him, return to the top of the food chain. :smokin

Chad Ford mentioned it on his podcast reading a tweet about an article from Chris Broussard who spoke on air with Steven A Smith who talked to an agent who has a player on the Grizzlies, deal is just waiting to be announced after the draft.

Back
Top Bottom