**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Boston is gunna be rooting for the Lakers to suck next year. I can't wait til we finish higher than projected and Boston only gets Jason Tatum &!the 2019 Sac pick for trading the 1 pick.

So, Ball it is?? I like Lonzo. I'm not too worried about LaVar.

I really like Fox, tho.
embarassed.gif

He might be a slightly smaller, lefty John Wall, and I'm a huge Wall fan. I think Fox can improve his jumper like Wall has, and I love his attitude. I think he can potentially be a great defender.

Things have been pretty quite on the Laker front. Any info on the second Lonzo meeting? Were the Lakers satisfied with the way Lonzo's been training? And did that Tatum workout actually happen?

[quote name="Mamba MVP"][quote name="cleansneaksonly21"]That's cause you're a smart man. :lol:[/quote]Cause Fox is a Wildcat[/quote] I'm not even going to deny that component, but it's also because star Wildcats under Calipari have proven successful. I feel like if I were a Puke fan, I would have the sense of mind to realize that it's a lot of hit and miss with Puke, mostly miss. Like Magic is my GOAT, but I could criticize him.

We should definitely try and do a Clarkson or Randle+Deng deal for PG this summer now. He's done the work for us.

We should definitely try and do a Clarkson or Randle+Deng deal for PG this summer now. He's done the work for us.

Right

No one is going to want to trade for PG

Indy. and let him go for nothing

If for nothing else you get rid of one of those death contracts. Throw randle or clarkson in there to make it somewhat sweet

Paul George's agent just completed his power move. He simultaneously wrecked PG's trade value and forced the Pacers hand into trading him now, unless they want 41 home games with their best player getting booed every night.

Keep in mind here, PG's agent is the same agent for Randle & Dlo. Those 2 will not be traded and will more than likely get handsome extensions with the Lakers as a thank you to their agent for bringing PG to LA.

With that said, there's only a couple offers I would make if I were La. If Indiana doesn't take it, whatever, you hold on to your assets and wait for next summer.

Offer 1: Clarkson, Nance, Black, 28
Offer 2: Clarkson, Deng, 28

Last edited:
Clarkson+Deng+2 2nds+2020 1st rd pick for taking on Deng's deal. Should get er done. By 2020 we'll be back competing anyway and we still have our on 2019 pick.

Back
Top Bottom