**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

As someone who lives on the east coast now, waiting until midnight was trash. Thank god the NBA catered to the masses and started it six hours early now.

Glad they moved it up. I totally thought free agency started already. I guess we have another hour or so

Remember new CBA. This is nothing money.

Glad we got him back!
Ya, but I figured the sample size was small enough that he had no argument for *that* amount of money. Glad to have him back. :pimp:

With that amount of money committed, I'm guessing Taurean is gone.

Might have to stack Gabe, JHS and a minimum contract to get close to what the Mavs can offer in a Klay sign and trade.

:emoji_eyes: Klay bounces and somebody gotta check Steph temperature

Dray prolly gon by the deadline too after he stomp out whatever sacrificial lamb GSW gon offer up.

Klay for $15-16 mil and Valanciunas for $12 mil?

Yes

Even better if trading Rui, Vando, plus picks nets Grant to go along with adding Klay and Jonas.

And it would give the new roster til February to decide if DLo still fits their championship plans

Also Mavs have a $16mil exception. So Warriors can trade him and not take anything back player wise. Then the Warriors can use the exception and MLE.

That makes so much sense. Too much sense honestly.

Klay for $15-16 mil and Valanciunas for $12 mil?

Yes

Even better if trading Rui, Vando, plus picks nets Grant to go along with adding Klay and Jonas.

And it would give the new roster til February to decide if DLo still fits their championship plans

See this is the thing about the unload DLo. Sure…

But bringing in Grant and having LeBron. And getting a center to get AD to play the 4 more, and you assume one of Wood and Hayes are still around.
And Klay and Knecht playing up to the 3 some as well.

If you want Grant, you essentially make all the non Bron forwards moot.

Klay, Grant and JV? added that’s fine.
But if you add CP3 as the backup PG that’s a TON of age. Just go DLo make him the 6th man if you want, and not gamble on an average age of guys in being like 34. When what you traded out was average age of 26

Spreads out the roster much more significantly.

See this is the thing about the unload DLo. Sure…

But bringing in Grant and having LeBron. And getting a center to get AD to play the 4 more, and you assume one of Wood and Hayes are still around.
And Klay and Knecht playing up to the 3 as well.

If you want Grant, you essentially make all the non Bron forwards moot.

Klay, Grant and JV? added that’s fine.
But if you add CP3 as the backup PG that’s a TON of age. Just go DLo make him the 6th man if you want.

Spreads out the roster much more significantly.
Having Grant is perfect. He would back up Bron at the 3

Klay and Knecht, both 6’7” and 6’6” respectively, are two of your biggest two-guards in the perimeter a la KCP and Danny Green

Jerami is your Kuzma. Wood is your Kieff Morris.

Reavers and DLo are supposed to be your Rondo and your Caruso

Valanciunas and Hayes and in small ball scenarios Wood, locks up your center position to help AD with much better variety this year than last.

We already know the Formula. No need to reverse engineer anything.

If Klay ends up in DAL, Mychal Thompson is a herbivore for doing all that ****.

Hey guys I tried, but my son is really pissed and figures DAL would be the best way to stick it to GSW. :lol:

Better not be one of those we waste time looking at one thing and everything else slowly goes off the board.

It’s only Drummond, but there aren’t a ton of good center options.

Back
Top Bottom