**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Get the Top 3, + the Hou pick,

Wait a year, sign PG

DLo/Hou pick
Clarkson/Top 3
PG/Ingram/Deng
Randle/Nance
Zubac/Black/Moz

At that point you can try to flip for another star and create some defined roles as well as have a better idea which young player best fits as the 3rd star.

Just don't trade for an upcoming FA. It's beyond stupid. Don't give Indy anything, at all.

Last edited:
Count me on the bandwagon....

Fox over Zo and JJ

Zo because I'm worried D'lo and him have basically the same weaknesses and will step on each other's toes offensively

Over JJ because I don't like his fit (playing the 2/3) and feel that him and Ingram are similar

Fox comes in takes the PG, sliding DLo over to the 2,
can help day 1 defensively and be explosive next to DLo shooting and playmaking. Not many SGs that can abuse D'lo and allows him to do more offensively

Just my .02

Won't happen tho. :nerd:

Last edited:
By the way. We may want to keep this thread instead of making a new one.....

Because we've successfully quarantined ourselves from the troll.

Last edited:

I could give a **** about the kid's dad. D Lo's dad is a huge enabler too. Zo seems pretty level headed amongst all that extra **** his dad brings.
This.

I'm stunned ska wouldn't want a guy who's compared to one of his favorite guys in J. Kidd though.
It's because he is no J.Kidd, regardless of what people say. That was one of the more confusing comparisons when it had steam.
College basketball player comparisons are always funny. One guy says something, and then a bunch of people whose only exposure to college basketball came in late March begin repeating it.

The odds of Lonzo becoming anywhere near as good a player as Kidd was are slim to none.

Didn't know Rudy was still working with the team.

According to Mark Medina of the Los Angeles Daily News, Rudy Tomjanovich and his son, Trey Tomjanovich, are no longer employed by the Los Angeles Lakers.

According to Medina, a team spokesperson said their departures are "part of the reorganization of basketball operations" under Lakers president of basketball operations Magic Johnson and general manager Rob Pelinka.

Rudy Tomjanovich was the head coach of the Lakers to start the 2004-05 NBA season after signing a five-year, $30 million deal, but he lasted just 43 games due to health issues. Since that time he's served as a consultant and scout for the team.

Didn't know Rudy was still working with the team.
According to Mark Medina of the Los Angeles Daily News, Rudy Tomjanovich and his son, Trey Tomjanovich, are no longer employed by the Los Angeles Lakers.

According to Medina, a team spokesperson said their departures are "part of the reorganization of basketball operations" under Lakers president of basketball operations Magic Johnson and general manager Rob Pelinka.

Rudy Tomjanovich was the head coach of the Lakers to start the 2004-05 NBA season after signing a five-year, $30 million deal, but he lasted just 43 games due to health issues. Since that time he's served as a consultant and scout for the team.
yeah he was a consultant

if dude wanted the $30 mil, they put him to work 

nobledamus here i have bad news. we are falling to number 4. somebody is jumping us and getting the number 2 pick

So if we don't come out in the top 3 tomorrow, we give all our picks to the 76ers and we don't pick again until like 2048 or something, right? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom