**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

magic aint checking lavar

lavar in his own world he already threw shots a mj and kobe going at magic aint nothing but another day

magic aint checking lavar

lavar in his own world he already threw shots a mj and kobe going at magic aint nothing but another day
He can ban Lavar from the arena 
laugh.gif
 He's the president now. 

he cant ban him from other outlets though. lavar will make this franchise look stupid with his big mouth always going off wether it be on social media or the media in general

lonzo really needs to disown that idiot

There's no doubt Lavar will be annoying if we end up with lonzo but I don't think he'd really affect our team in any serious way

he cant ban him from other outlets though. lavar will make this franchise look stupid with his big mouth always going off wether it be on social media or the media in general

lonzo really needs to disown that idiot
That doesn't affect anything with the kid's play though. He's too talented to pass on because of a loudmouth father. 

I could give a **** about the kid's dad. D Lo's dad is a huge enabler too. Zo seems pretty level headed amongst all that extra **** his dad brings.

I could give a **** about the kid's dad. D Lo's dad is a huge enabler too. Zo seems pretty level headed amongst all that extra **** his dad brings.
This.

I'm stunned ska wouldn't want a guy who's compared to one of his favorite guys in J. Kidd though.

I kinda softened up on Lonzo a bit. I don't think he's going to be a great scorer in the league, but goddamn, dude be dropping dimes.

So who do u guys want in a trade if we end up with the #3 pick ?

You guys realize that pick alone isn't going to be enough to get PG13 or Jimmy B.

Last edited:
I'd rather not trade the pick if we get it. Maybe move down in the top 10 if Ball/Fulz are gone and take a chance on a guy like Dennis Smith and get some assets in return.

Last edited:
So who do u guys want in a trade if we end up with the #3 pick ?

You guys realize that pick alone isn't going to be enough to get PG13 or Jimmy B.

I'd put all the young bench guys, sans Nwaba & Zubac on top of the pick... That probably gets you close.

And if it's PG, I'd be looking to exchange Deng for Monta... Would each be bad contracts, but better fits with the new look teams of the trade

Last edited:
:lol:

Your drunk or dreaming if u think that gets us close.

The ability to choose your direction with a pick is worth a significant amount (Unused pick is worth more than Russell & Randle combined)... Same idea as driving a car off the lot. In the showroom that thing is worth significantly more than when you are handed the keys and pull that thing into your driveway for the first time.

Also Clarkson, Black & Nance Jr. would give a team like Indy a good direction, and even the ability to package it together for another lottery pick if they wanted

Last edited:
I don't know why but I'm really not stressing at all about this draft lottery like I was last year. 

1 or 2 keep the pick, 3 package it for Paul George/Jimmy Buckets. 

You guys acting like Indiana has the leverage...PG probably bouncing anyways and everyone knows what's up

Clarkson, Deng + 28th should be enough to get PG IMO...

Wouldn't give much more than that when you can just wait a few months to sign him.

Clarkson, Deng + 28th should be enough to get PG IMO...

Wouldn't give much more than that when you can just wait a few months to sign him.

Yeah, moving a top 3 pick is a lot. Russell too. Indiana needs to basically get anything if they can before he leaves, nobody he does't accept an extension with will trade for him. If the rumors hold up, we got the power in this situation. Paul George ain't making this team a contender regardless if we move pieces for him or not, he just makes us a little more relevant..

This.

I'm stunned ska wouldn't want a guy who's compared to one of his favorite guys in J. Kidd though.
It's because he is no J.Kidd, regardless of what people say. That was one of the more confusing comparisons when it had steam.

Back
Top Bottom