**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

My eyes foolng me? Is that Mitch? Give this man a spot with the team. Didn't have to go out the way he did because of his tie with Jim.

Doesn't matter, we won't have to make that choice.

But if we did, no thanks to Lonzo. Fultz or Jackson for me.

If # 1 go Fultz
2 or 3 go Jackson

I'd trade back before I take Lonzo

The more I think about taking Jackson the more the more I worry about his game offensively.

He has the athleticism and defensive capabilities we need, but I think there's potential he could be MKG 2.0

If they're confident he could develop a fairly consistent jumper though I'd take him at #1.

I just want Fultz at this point :lol:

Last edited:
I really think if the Lakers stay at #3 in the draft lottery.

Magic & Pelinka are going to trade it for PG13 or Jimmy Butler. Package being #3 pick, Randle, and Clarkson or D'Lo.

Josh Jackson just doesn't fit with the current team.

De'Aaron Fox is just to much of a reach at #3 to take him there.

Magic & Pelinka are going to trade it for PG13 or Jimmy Butler. Package being #3 pick, Randle, and Clarkson or D'Lo.

Oh god. Curse you for floating that, and making me believe that possibility.

In that scenario, We may be better off losing the pick to keep ourselves from doing something worse.

Last edited:
The more I think about taking Jackson the more the more I worry about his game offensively.

He has the athleticism and defensive capabilities we need, but I think there's potential he could be MKG 2.0

If they're confident he could develop a fairly consistent jumper though I'd take him at #1.

I'm actually worried about his defense. He has a good rep as a defender but from what I've seen, which is admittedly like 3 games, he's really not that good of a defender. He gets lost pretty often and teams were almost picking on him. I think people get fooled by the sexy blocks/steals but he really lacks fundamentals

I'm actually worried about his defense. He has a good rep as a defender but from what I've seen, which is admittedly like 3 games, he's really not that good of a defender. He gets lost pretty often and teams were almost picking on him. I think people get fooled by the sexy blocks/steals but he really lacks fundamentals

He was a freshman, so his effort on defense is not gonna be consistent at all.

He's shown enough defensively to let people know he's capable of being a good defender... But it could be another case of a young player just getting by on pure athleticism. You never know

He was a freshman, so his effort on defense is not gonna be consistent at all.

He's shown enough defensively to let people know he's capable of being a good defender... But it could be another case of a young player just getting by on pure athleticism. You never know

Thats's EXACTLY how I felt about Randle when he came out of Kentucky :rolleyes :smh:

Homeboy was just a big dude with athleticism & handles.

Jumper is still broken today and his effort on defense is still terrible :smh:

Last edited:
Jackson is not a good look for this current roster. Idk where the souring on Ball comes from but I'd definitely rather take a chance on him than Jackson. I've seen Jackson play enough, high school included, to know his offensive skill set needs way more developing than what people are talking about. He's a less developed Wiggins that will **** the flow of the offense up just the same.

Last edited:

Oh god. Curse you for floating that, and making me believe that possibility.

In that scenario, We may be better off losing the pick to keep ourselves from doing something worse.

ALL of this

Magic already said he's going to check Lavar's clown *** at the door. We need Lonzo or Fultz, desperately. 

Back
Top Bottom