**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

So we're focused in on Fultz, Lonzo, Jackson and Fox? Maybe Magic does have inside information.

I was actually partying with the Brodie and various yambs this weekend in Vegas. Glad to hear the good news about PG though.
that you mambablood?? :pimp:

34ik0a1.png

I think the biggest concern with Lonzo is his unwillingness to separate himself from his father. Regardless of what Lavar says, if you draft Lonzo, you're drafting Lavar too.

lol I wonder why the father bothers everyone so much...[emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

because hes a ******* ******. a pile of embarrassing ****.

hes like that one kid in elementary you always beat up for being a loud mouth dummy

a walking ball of ignorance

hes like kanye west without the accolades and fans

hes probably making his sons stock drop with his circus act too. can you imagine having to deal with that idiot? its like babysitting someone

can you imagine that idiot talking **** on twitter bout ingram or any other player if his son aint getting touches?

it would be a straight **** show

Last edited:
Why because he said he's better than jordan? :lol: I really don't see it man. Also I rock w the shoe plan they got. Hopefully lonzo end up being good and everything works out so things will shake up. Would be good for a lot of athletes coming up. Instead of automatically giving Nike that bag

Mitch :pimp:

I hope he can still have a role with the team. Not the biggest fan of his cold feet regarding trade deadline opportunities he has lost out on multiple times, yet I trust his eye when scouting young talent 8)

Back
Top Bottom