**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If it's even one of Russell, Ingram and probably Randle, I'm out

If I wanted to the be the Knicks, I can just watch the Knicks and not have to stay up until 1:30 AM to do so.

Last edited:
(as long as we somehow keep Russell, Ingram and Randle)

welcome to LA, Paul George

But both can't exist in this universe

The only thing that makes any kind of sense would be Jordan Clarkson, Tarik Black & Top 3 Pick (Probably Nance as well) Even then, it barely makes much sense.

Because at least then you're saying, we're trading equal cap space for Paul George and hoping to have enough to sign somebody on top of him this offseason while keeping the foundation together.

If you're dealing any of Russell, Ingram or Randle... You likely have to trade 2 of the 3 plus Clarkson. The possibilities of a draft pick of your choice for Indiana is more valuable than guys who have already played, that's why a Top 3 pick is likely worth 2 of our guys we need.

Last edited:
Unbelievable
Can Rob be that stupid?

Hopefully young core means JC, Nance , Tarik

Last edited:
If PG makes All-NBA isn't he capable of getting the super max from the Pacers? He wouldn't leave that to join us next summer.

Last edited:
only player that should be untouchable is Ingram the rest can be moved if the moves make the team better

Last edited:
If PG makes All-NBA isn't he capable of getting the super max from the Pacers? He wouldn't leave that to join us next summer.

I think he's eligible for the super max if he makes all NBA next season too. So him/his agent are probably pushing for a trade. Reeks of shmelo

Which makes us even dumber if we do decide to do it, trade away a bunch of young developing assets for a guy who will play his *** off just to get some stupid honorary "award" to make his price tag even higher than it really should be.

Please have a brain somewhere in there Magic and Rob. Please.....

Back
Top Bottom