**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

PURGE:
@BaxterHolmes After six seasons as the Lakers head strength and conditioning coach, Tim DiFrancesco resigned from the team today, sources tell ESPN.

Any contender will trade a Randle level player for PG at  the trade deadline. PG summer 18'
So you're saying no team would gamble on trading for a star who could bolt in the summer? No team is that dumb, right? Right?? I'm sad now 
mean.gif

lol no he just didnt use the quote thing right. its annoying the quote button sometimes it be leaving my last comments in the box

Last edited:
#12 unhappy in ATL

F that guy

for real tho...

Changed our course for the worst, easily took the spot from Pierce and Manu for my most hated player in the L

Crazy to see that the Hornets would of got a pretty decent haul ESPECIALLY as of late.

Crazy to see that we were giving up on Pau after just winning back to back with him :wow: :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Nah it wasn't after back to back. It was after that embarrassing performance against dallas where he played like a big fat moist vagina and pj had to sock him in the chest to wake him up, to no avail. I was disgusted with pau after that

I wonder if Luke saying we getting our pick makes silver not give us the pick so the NBA don't look so rigged .....

magic talking stupid again

knew this ***** gonna **** sooner or later

this ***** nuts assuring we getting the pick

Back
Top Bottom