**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

D-lo knows where the bodies are hidden.

Stealthy surveillance. He going be the one to bring this show down.

Loose lips Luke....:lol:

Seen an article about if the sixers don't get the lakers pick NBA is rigged cuz of magic being so sure the lakers get the pick

Last edited:
I think that even with Deng's surgery that we'd be able to get him off the books by attaching Clarkson & the Rockets pick with him...

If we keep the pick, and don't trade it, which I think unless it's a pick to take Fultz then trading it is a good option

Last edited:
I think that even with Deng's surgery that we'd be able to get him off the books by attaching Clarkson & the Rockets pick with him...

If we keep the pick, and don't trade it, which I think unless it's a pick to take Fultz then trading it is a good option
thats  alot of money going out, would mean we're getting an even worse deal

cause no one is taking that deal for a star

only you get rid of deng is attaching julius and 1 first and second
Julius for Jonathan Simmons
nerd.gif
cmon son

Not necessarily on that front. Because if you get say the TWolves. Who may or may not want to move on from Rubio. Attach Pekovic on top of it and you are close.

No thanks to trading Randle just to get rid of Deng. JC on the other hand would be to clear out minutes for better players.

Jonathan Simmons :lol:

Last edited:
Maybe Magic assured the pick cause he's trading somebody for it even if we lose it. :nerd:

I mean realistically we ain't competing for jack **** other than the 8 seed for at least the next 5-7 years.

So whatever magic does won't really matter

Fultz & Lonzo > than whoever we have on the roster outside of BI though :nerd:

Which one of y'all were clamoring for DeRozan? Dude playing soft and now he talking soft. Can't stand players that talk with that loser mentality. Already praising Lebron like the series is over. No wonder Kobe ain't helping him out. Only thing nice about DeRozan's game are his Kobe AD P.E.s

Which one of y'all were clamoring for DeRozan? Dude playing soft and now he talking soft. Can't stand players that talk with that loser mentality. Already praising Lebron like the series is over. No wonder Kobe ain't helping him out. Only thing nice about DeRozan's game are his Kobe AD P.E.s
I was disgusted with his comments

I ain't even mad at derozan. The east is built for lebron to win. I saw monte Ellis move out lebron way the other day during a game. :lol: this **** bigger than basketball for sure

[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"]I mean realistically we ain't competing for jack **** other than the 8 seed for at least the next 5-7 years.

So whatever magic does won't really matter[/quote]This.

Fax.

Exactly.

(I voted tupac.)

I'm gonna hate life over in Bahrain...it's 0530 am Friday morning over there...

I'm not going to be able to watch many games live at all.

Back
Top Bottom