**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I would take almost anything for Randle, even another late 1st rounder.

I just don't wanna give him a max extension.
mean.gif
Need to use him as bait to get rid of one of Deng or Mosgov. 

I just don't wanna give him a max extension. :smh:

You buy basketball shoes just for fashion, correct?

wut?

I just don't wanna give him a max extension. :smh:
Need to use him as bait to get rid of one of Deng or Mosgov. 

Won't happen. If they were in their final years maybe, 2nd to final years small chance… but year 2 out of 4 year contracts?
We'll be laughed at for even asking.

Deer gawd why would you want CP0? Trade Randle and co for PG and have Blake come across the hallway doe :nerd:?

Last edited:
I can't even tell what's a real post anymore

We're ****** if we don't get this pick :frown:

Last edited:
No thanks to Blake... Correction, $30mil a year to a guy who can't stay on the court... Nah no thanks.

If he couldn't get anything done with the Clippers, he definitely won't be able to with the Lakers if you gut the team for Paul George as well.

Last edited:
No All NBA team for PG13. Indy is going to try and trade him now for sure. Randle and fodder...DO IT MAGIC!

No thanks to Blake... Correction, $30mil a year to a guy who can't stay on the court... Nah no thanks.

If he couldn't get anything done with the Clippers, he definitely won't be able to with the Lakers if you gut the team for Paul George as well.

But we'd have a couple all stars :wink:

RE: Gordon Hayward, it's not too much to buy into but I have a friend that stayed out in Indiana and knows a lot of his folks and he said the rumors of him going to a city like Miami and LA don't match with his personality at all and that it's probably Boston or bust with him, maybe Indiana.

Why do you guys think Hayward is so inclined to stay in Utah?

He already tried to bolt before, lol.

Good chance Utah gets worse instead of better next season. Once they get pummeled by the dubs and strike out in free agency, go hay gonna be hot to trot. Earvin and Robert have everything set up for them to hit a homerun in free agency

Back
Top Bottom