**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Big picture strategy, let Joker try to get his and stop the others; simultaneously make him guard on D. Should be a much more heavy PnR series; the midrange should be wide open for D'Lo and Austin.

Everything from here out is a bonus which makes each series better.

1 win or 8 wins. Obviously want 8 wins but they outplayed expectations even with the trades for 90% of all the pundits.

And from here out, they can build on this year which is a plus and have younger assets. In January, it looked like an almost complete purgatory situation.

With that said.

I'm so glad they played GS already, in terms of feel/pressure i don't think any series from here out should be too big for them. All eyes were on them & the two stars deliver & the role players found big ways to contribute.

Confidence is a huge part of this & playing a team that just won the chip last year & handling them could go a long way.

In regards to the next series, i'm still going Lakers in 6. I think in playing GS we already saw an offense with an elite offensive player leading it & a bunch off off ball activity. Den hasn't been up against a defense even close to L.A's & Joker hasn't faced anyone nearly as disruptive & more importantly as disciplined on defense as AD.

Bump that mentality they need to win it all NOW. Nothing is guaranteed going forward.
Nah. Nothing wrong with thinking that as a fan. Obviously we don’t want players thinking this.

How me or essential feel about the playoff outcome from here on out DOESNT change anything. It’s about our own mental health.

Personally I’m so proud of this team that it doesn’t matter what they do.

1684116005058.gif

Man I'm getting more and more nervous on this series, and the Finals.

Just saw that the latest Vegas line has Celtics favored and I just can't. :blush::blush::blush:

If no one in the wack *** East can beat those bums in the ugly green jerseys, we’re gonna have to do it ourselves.

Like many have said here, Lakers not having a real big body will be a huge factor against DEN or BOS. Too bad, TB31 had to get all emotional and sensitive about this role. We could use him now. That goes for Pat Bev too IMO

Back
Top Bottom