**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Imagine how much media and nba podcast nerd love Reaves would get if he played for anyone but lakers.

TT is 6’9 and flabby

No comparison to Dwight’s strength

Our only hope is to sign Hassan 😂
to wear down joker he must do lol

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Waking up remembering that our game 7 was scheduled for today but we don't have to because we already won...

Waking up remembering that there is a game 7 today so that will be entertaining, it's just not us so I don't have to stress about it one bit...

(Just repeating what I did before to keep the pattern. 👀)

Waking up remembering that our game 7 was scheduled for today but we don't have to because we already won...

Waking up remembering that there is a game 7 today so that will be entertaining, it's just not us so I don't have to stress about it one bit...

(Just repeating what I did before to keep the pattern. 👀)

Ya'll know they ran a promo for Warriors/Lakers game 7 during the 1st qrt of game 6. :emoji_joy:

Somebody tweeted DLo was 16/31 when guarded by Klay and Steph.

And held them to 12/34 when DLo was guarding them.
OMG stop acting like Dlo is Magic! All you want to is for the Lakers to hand him infinity billion dollars a week! If we suck but he's good that's fine w/ you!!

(Just copy/paste that, DLF DLF . Thought I'd save you some time. 🔥)

OMG stop acting like Dlo is Magic! All you want to is for the Lakers to hand him infinity billion dollars a week! If we suck but he's good that's fine w/ you!!

(Just copy/paste that, DLF DLF . Thought I'd save you some time. 🔥)
Nah. D’lo came through in first quarter of game 3 and last game.

Kudos to him. Hope we bring him back for reasonable contract

Watching the way Embiid plays and shooting godawful makes me appreciate AD so much more.

It's understated how Davis changed his entire game for the betterment of the team, focusing entirely on defense. The Tim Duncan comparisons have been apt.

Meanwhile Embiid constantly underperforms in the offs'.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom