**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Whether we win the whole thing or not this has already been an incredibly memorable run.

I’m fully satisfied. Might not even watch the next round. I’m having parade in my mind daily til next season
To think we had Russell vampire westbrick for 1.5 years.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t mind cp3 on vet minimum backing up D’lo and Reaves if shroeder signs elsewhere.
Nnnnnaaaahhhhh.

If we sign him and have a FLAMES reg season and then get the rules rewritten so that we can trade him on the last day of the season thus avoiding his annual playoff injury, I would totally be down. 🤙🔥

I feel like gsw were harder match up compared to the nuggets. Thats just me.

Also, can the lakers also do the high pnr to drag Jokic out of the paint like what curry does to ad? This is gonna be Rui or Vando series imo

Also, can the lakers also do the high pnr to drag Jokic out of the paint like what curry does to ad? This is gonna be Rui or Vando series imo

I agree and disagree.

They were tougher because outside shooting had been killing us all year...

But this Joker match up....man...I know AD is a beast, but Joker is so much better and we don't have another big like Dwight to throw at him. I don't think TT can do what D12 did in the bubble.

But we will see.

I honestly think whoever wins the WCF wins the chip.

Would love to see all the bigs get burn this series. We gonna need those fouls against Jokic so AD doesn’t get beat up and or in foul trouble early in the first.

We are the sole survivors of our division and we were in last place 🔥🔥🔥
IMG_7681.jpeg

My fit for today…
IMG_7682.jpeg
Did the purple joints with OVO hoodie and Bron air max 95's..
20230513_144453.jpg

Got the kids geared up too

20230513_143502.jpg

This Denver team got the biggest frontline Lakers have faced so far with Joker/A. Gordon/MPJ, will be interesting to see how Lakers match up. AD the only one who can slow Joker down.

Best offense vs best defense

This Lakers team is DEEP: Rui, LW4, Schroder, Vando makes for legit 9 Man rotation including the starters.

Think the Nuggets usually drop Jokic back sooo D'Lo and Reaves should get all the pull ups they desire. Bron *should* get enough momentum going to the rim if he gets past Gordon.

I was at the game last night, it was great! The environment was fun as hell. It was pretty crazy being able to witness Lebron/Davis & Curry/Thompson all in the same court. There was just no stopping the Lakers.

I agree with the post from someone before, this team in the small time that they’ve been together has been FUN to watch. Something about the chemistry in such a short period of time seems very organic.

Attachments

• 473598BA-8AF2-4AD8-A804-24FC46697475.jpeg
    473598BA-8AF2-4AD8-A804-24FC46697475.jpeg
    234.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 0E8AF4A2-E4E2-499E-90AD-1C97E1164297.jpeg
    0E8AF4A2-E4E2-499E-90AD-1C97E1164297.jpeg
    436.5 KB · Views: 446
Back
Top Bottom