**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Absolute dumbest ******* franchise in the NBA.

I do at least credit Luke for trying tonight. I know he did everything he could. But Memphis/Minny/Phoenix wins....... :smh:

Enough man. They've done all they can for the most part short of forfeiting the game. You can't expect half these dudes who are fighting to stay in the league and audition for other teams to not play.

Enough man. They've done all they can for the most part short of forfeiting the game. You can't expect half these dudes who are fighting to stay in the league and audition for other teams to not play.

Awesome. We helped guys get jobs elsewhere and risk giving away multiple picks to do it. #CaringLakers

On the bright side, now we get to tank again next year to max out that pick. That's exciting. :pimp:

Save it for draft lottery night. We haven't even lost the pick yet. If you want to be mad at somebody be mad at the Suns.

Last edited:
At this point, we will have the thrid worst record and pray to the basket ball gods.

There was nothing else possible we could do tonight.

Last edited:
If the Suns pull this out tonight, I will say Booker is better than DLo.

Please Kerr, bench Steph and Klay like Pop did.

At the third worst team what's the perfect chance of you guys keeping the pick?

You said they wouldn't win another game initially and they won the very next game.

look back please quote me in that nba season thread if not you somebody complete with the date i said it you might be mistaken

in any case they havent won since

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom