**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Noted Celtic lover Chris Mannix picked us to win the West this morning..... 🤔

You when you saw this

IMG_1504.jpeg

Lakers honestly shouldn't need a sales pitch anymore... when FA's are iffy just show them this video :lol:

The official NBA Youtube page releasing a HOUR long highlight reel of Austin Reaves is pure insanity

After dropping 37 and 10 Anthony Davis's earned one night of rest before he gets slandered again on Friday.
If he takes 4 shots and just hangs out at the 3 point line all game in a must win then yes he gets slander

I love that nba players get paid. Hope Reaves gets the max from a team

But imagine if lakers gave him a 4 year rookie deal instead of 2 like most competent franchises

I love that nba players get paid. Hope Reaves gets the max from a team

But imagine if lakers gave him a 4 year rookie deal instead of 2 like most competent franchises

He told teams not to draft him because he wanted to go to the Lakers. I’m sure him and his agent had a big say on how long they wanted the contract to be. He bet on himself and wanted to hit free agency as soon as possible.

I expect the same thing this summer. Give him a 3 year deal so he can hit free agency 1 more time. I could also see the 4 year deal with a player option after year 3.

Watching the bench though shows how badly they need guys who can competently put shots in. Don't need to score a ton, just do it competently.

Rui might be the only guy right now who can.

Think it was reported (not confirmed) he would be out for the rest of the regular season. We should be getting an update next week, I think.
guess they wont be signing nobody

if they signed a big ham probably wouldnt have played him anyways unless they could hit a 3

AD game winner and Bron closing game 5 2 of my favorite moments from that run

then AC starting game 6 and completey ****ing everything up for Miami was crazy lol think Vogel said AC starting was their ace for LAC :lol:
That game 6 was surreal. Absolute beatdown and Lakers basically clinched the title at the half.

Miami was playing catch up all game and made the final score look respectable, but anyone who was watching it live at the time knew it was over.

Back
Top Bottom