**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Russ with a smooth 36 and 10 on like 60% shooting.

******* *******. I hate that guy even more now.

20230329_211946.jpg

FB_IMG_1680150542957.jpg

Life is funny

Good stat for the Lakers

Since the deadline

Wolves third most fouls
Lakers most FTs/game

Go at them. And limit the turnovers.

Most fouls per game in the league. KAT 2nd. McDaniels 6th. Gobert 28th.

We really need to focus on getting KAT and Gobert in foul trouble. Minnesota's size really concerns me, especially seeing as we have no backup center. This is the type of game where Anthony Davis settles for a bunch of jump shots because he doesn't want to go in the paint

Don't really like the matchup with the T'Wolves, but that's why you play the game.

Ant the type of player that will negate Reaves' craft. And McDaniels will make Bron's life hell.

Don’t like Hams rotations/subs. Literally took out 4 players when we had a run on the Bulls.

I do like that the coaching staff adjusted from game 1 against Bulls including the 2nd half adjustment from yesterdays game. Coaching staff is learning but I have faith in a 7 game series we taking it.

I think (hopefully) Ham played that all bench lineup in the 2nd because Lebron was on a minutes restriction.

Take Bron out at the 6 minute mark of the first and third, then bring him back in at the 2 minute mark. That's typically been when Wenyen has come in for AD.

T-wolves gonna be a tough one, Gobert, Kat & Naz Reid against this small squad could be problems if we don't knockdown shots. Luckily for us they should give up a lot of midrange shots & between Bron, AD, Rui, Schroeder, Reaves, D'Lo we have a lot of guys who are comfortable getting to that range & makign plays out of it. If we ever need a hot shooting night it would be Friday

Dare I say this is the most likable team since Kobe/Pau?

2020 team was hella fun. This team just seems extra fun because of how negative it was prior to the trades.

T-wolves gonna be a tough one, Gobert, Kat & Naz Reid against this small squad could be problems if we don't knockdown shots. Luckily for us they should give up a lot of midrange shots & between Bron, AD, Rui, Schroeder, Reaves, D'Lo we have a lot of guys who are comfortable getting to that range & makign plays out of it. If we ever need a hot shooting night it would be Friday

They got 3 big men and we got 1.
They’re going to use McDaniels on Bron we gotta get him in foul trouble.
Need Dlo to have a revenge game.

I’m juiced for this game already

Back
Top Bottom