**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

That 3rd quarter run with Lebron & Dlo 🔥🔥🔥
2nd game back from a month long injury and he still took the game over on both ends. If lebron looks like that already we got a legit chance.

Shoutout to Rui :pimp:

We looked good. Biggest game of the season (again) on Friday in Minnesota. Let’s get that winning streak going.

bron looks pretty solid in terms of quickness
him being able to get 5 min of rest at the end of the 4th dope af too

he also seems okay with letting reaves/dlo take way more pnr duties so thats good too

dennis and beas tho man lol
i know dennis defends but good gawd his iq is dirt sometimes
beas look shook from the ig comments

dennis and beas tho man lol
i know dennis defends but good gawd his iq is dirt sometimes
beas look shook from the ig comments

Beas in a rough stretch right now but mannn tonight was something else. Missing (bad) shots, dribbling the ball off his leg, running into AD on the break, careless passes turning into a dunk or 3 and then got crossed pretty serious by Coby White i think it was. All bad :lol:. Although i gotta say he shouldn’t have been in long enough to even do all that. Hopefully he can get that shot dialed in cause it would be huge for the squad, but it’s been rough seeing him out there lately

They’ll put McDaniels on Bron.

Expect a lot of midrange shots. If you run a bunch of P&R, they will leave the mid range shot open on drop coverage.

Anyone have a photo of AR doing the " too small " on patbev?
20230329_211946.jpg

FB_IMG_1680150542957.jpg

Too small gesture is meaningless with out wins. Win the next 4 and I’ll celebrate your stupid gesture

Ant and KAT going for 30+ each Friday

We gotta shut down McDaniels, Reid and all those other bums that hurt us a few weeks ago

Back
Top Bottom