**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lonzo Ball really going to shoot up to number 1 overall? Or just if we get number 1?

Lonzo Ball really going to shoot up to number 1 overall? Or just if we get number 1?

If they're intent on getting him and he only wants to go to LA .....you should try to trade down if we land that #1 slot and try to get a second round or something

But not sure if you get anything trading downFrom 1 to 2 or 3

Last edited:
I don't get all this obsession over who they're gunna pick. I'm just worried about keeping the pick. The reality is Ball, Fultz, JJ or even Monk/Isaac would all fit in well.

Also regarding trading: I'd be willing to bet the lakers are more open to trading the 2017 pick (assuming we keep it) than trading either Dlo or Ingram. Feel like LA coaches/management are happy with them and believe their current investments and work will pay off.

Last edited:
This is uglyyyyyy. Honesty want the Buss family to just sell at this point but I know they never will.

You services are no longer Jim. Go somewhere. You had time (a timetable he gave himself), you didn't get it done.

Last edited:
I love how magic always throws darts at Jimmy by saying "Dr Buss was like a father to me" and "he treated me like a son "

:rofl:

Y'all know Jimmy ain't going quietly.

You wouldn't either if you were in the same position. Go thru the lowest of the lows, and just when the team is slowly starting to pull itself back, you get fired (by your sister) and the new guy (who hasn't really done a thing) gets hired and is gunna take all your credit and be hailed as the savior of the franchise. **** gotta sting.

No sympathy for him. He had the time to get it done and didn't. He's gone because of his own stupidity and over confidence.

Y'all know Jimmy ain't going quietly.

You wouldn't either if you were in the same position. Go thru the lowest of the lows, and just when the team is slowly starting to pull itself back, you get fired (by your sister) and the new guy (who hasn't really done a thing) gets hired and is gunna take all your credit and be hailed as the savior of the franchise. **** gotta sting.

Exactly.

If they land this pick, and put that kid with all these others, and it starts to straighten out, people will be lavishing Magic with credit for a team they built. :lol:

Don't have to be sympathetic. U just gotta see where he's coming from. The Lakers are his life and it got taken away from him just when things were looking up. No man is just gunna give that up with no qualms.

JeanieCoolStoryBro300.gif

Back
Top Bottom