**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Not the biggest Ball fan, but I'd want him running PG instead of D'Lo. We'd be food on the perimeter side on defense with both though, not that we aren't already. His dad needs to have several seats though.

Last edited:
Good article. Gonna be interesting to see if he can get deals done with GMs that he screwed over when negotiating player deals

Ionno boys its not looking too good. With the sixers shutting down embiid and the new look Kings. We have more teams to compete with for that bottom 3 worst record could come down to the last games of the season :rolleyes

Idk man the sixers can loose the rest of their games suns are just as bad as us...kings are no worst than they were before

DLO and Luke both at UCLA game.

Lonzo is pretty much Austin Rivers in College. I don't see the hype.

Lonzo a laker magic got us the 2nd pick again...dlo and luke hanging out i like that

Nets probably gonna win their 10th game tonight but with us at 19 wins were better off with Kings winning :lol:

Kings have 25 wins, we aren't winning 6 more games, and they aren't losing their last 21-22 games even if we did get 6.

Suns are the only team we need to focus on.

I'm really wondering what Boston and Phoenix will do neither one of them really need Fultz or Ball.

Back
Top Bottom