**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Jesus man the refs NEVER show Brandon any love man... it's either a no call when he's attacking the rim or a foul when he's playing really playing good defense

Suns!!!!! [emoji]128582[/emoji][emoji]128582[/emoji][emoji]128582[/emoji][emoji]128582[/emoji]

Russell, Randle & Ingram... Those are your keepers.... Possibly Zubac (Enough intrigue for me to see what he can do if he gets an NBA body year 2)

Everyone else, you start moving around everything else to find the 6-7 rotation spots that you need for a winner.

Last edited:
Russell, Randle & Ingram... Those are your keepers.... Possibly Zubac (Enough intrigue for me to see what he can do if he gets an NBA body year 2)

Everyone else, you start moving around everything else to find the 6-7 rotation spots that you need for a winner.
I like Nance as an all-purpose guy. Not untouchable but you need that type of player to contend.

I like Nance as an all-purpose guy. Not untouchable but you need that type of player to contend.

I agree, but it's pointless when you have 1 guy who you know is a starter (Russell)

Ingram could be.

Randle likely is depending on how good your 1st / 2nd Options are.

By the time we get to that point of contention.. Randle & Nance will both be getting paid.. I choose Randle over Nance

Last edited:
WOW...D'angelo cannot carry a team. Are you guys watching?!  But you'll say, check DLOs numbers tho.....nah, I like to look at how they play.  You guys really still feel he's the one tho. smh.   Also, you guys rooting for the tank....dude, we don't need to tank....we're straight garbage...but this is what you guys wanted...love to lose. damn shame.

Back
Top Bottom