**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

MVP MVP mentioned it a few weeks ago, and now I see it. Doc Rivers will be the next Lakers head coach.
I would cry.

Actually, nope. Coaches don't matter. It's pure coincidence that he has blown as many 3-1 leads as he has with prime talent on his rosters. That was just... bad fortune. Coincidence.

-foe

I think LeBron is wedded to LA for the next two years and the last couple days is just Bron putting the Lakers on notice that Pelinka is done after this season. :lol:

And frankly, I would probably side with Bron/Klutch than Pelinka/Rambis/Jeanie.

Bron don't do anything by accident, he's done it at every stop he's been at. Finally getting told no and he reacts like this. He ain't trying to compete for a chip anymore we already mortgaged the future for this 'era'. Can already see some of the Lakers media calling it out for what it is though. Klutch ain't going to win this tug if war for better or worse.

I think LeBron is wedded to LA for the next two years and the last couple days is just Bron putting the Lakers on notice that Pelinka is done after this season. :lol:

And frankly, I would probably side with Bron/Klutch than Pelinka/Rambis/Jeanie.
If you put it that way…I guess so.

I just wanna know who initiated the Russ to LA talk. That move alone will determine who I side with

Rude awakening when nobody drafts him or signs him

Jeanie will give Lebron a 1 year extension and sign Bronny. It’s all business

This is my primary question. Is Bronny viewed as a can't miss, one-and-1 type prospect? Even viewed as an NBA prospect? LeBron's plan won't really work out if his son is a 3-4 year college player or has to spend multiple years in the G League getting ready.

Or is this LeBron messaging to teams that " If you draft my son, you get me as well?"

Most teams in the league would give up the last spot on the bench. If they get LeBron, who will likely still be an All-Star level player for the next couple of years.

It would be a smart move for a team to draft Bronny If they knew LeBron would come too.

Reactions: DLF
yall making it seem like its that difficult for a team to have bron and bronny play together.

it really isnt.

I’m not sure Lebron will be that desirable of a free agent next summer. Not too many team want to bring him in and all the circus that comes with it.

I’m not sure Lebron will be that desirable of a free agent next summer. Not too many team want to bring him in and all the circus that comes with it.

He's going to be a very desirable free agent. He's going to be an all NBA player, still the most recognizable player in the league and he might be willing to play for less than the max If that team signs his son.

I do agree that as LeBron moves towards 40 years old, teams aren't going to be willing to mortgage their future to build a team around him.

Reactions: DLF
He's going to be a very desirable free agent. He's going to be an all NBA player, still the most recognizable player in the league and he might be willing to play for less than the max If that team signs his son.

I do agree that as LeBron moves towards 40 years old, teams aren't going to be willing to mortgage their future to build a team around him.

I guess we’ll see. Signing Lebron and the farewell tour hoopla, the scrutiny, the media storm of playing with his son, not many organizations want that. That’s a total Hollywood thing that’s why I think it’ll all happen here.

Back
Top Bottom