**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

w31l9pe7j1j81.jpg

giphy.gif

Yeahhhh i’m with Rob on this one.

Wall for Westbrook + First round is a horrible basketball move IMO.

This sounds like Klutch wants Rob gone.
He doesn’t trade them you see what’s happening and if he traded them bron is mad because it was a bad move too

Yeahhhh i’m with Rob on this one.

Wall for Westbrook + First round is a horrible basketball move IMO.

This sounds like Klutch wants Rob gone.
He doesn’t trade them you see what’s happening and if he traded them bron is mad because it was a bad move too
Exactly. The worst part about it is that all of this would just be to cover up from the terrible move that LeBron advocated for , which was getting Westbrook in the first place. LeBron made our bed and now he doesn't want to lay in it. There's no point in spending good money after bad.
LeBron will always be good in my book, he came to LA and he delivered us a championship but he can miss me with trying to ruin our future with moves that he won't be here to feel the effects of

Agreed. Bron gotta see this move through.
Idk what he was thinking bringing in Russ, but deal with it.

Most of this is just TMZ fodder IMO at this point.

The Lakers are a sub-500 team, and currently looking at another season in the play-in game.

Should ANYONE be happy right now? I mean seriously....

Sure Lebron and AD wanted Russ, but that doesn't mean you HAVE to do it... I mean Kobe demanded a trade from the Lakers once and was rejected, it happens. And back to the Russ thing, did Lebron/AD push for it with the understanding that if we go out and get this guy we're going to let two rotation players walk because Jeannie has a limit when it comes to what type of tax she's willing to pay? I'm not so sure about that last part.

For the record I never saw Lebron finishing his career in LA, always figured he'd end up back in Cleveland before he retired. Feels like this divorce might get ugly, when it doesn't really have to be.

He has one more year on his contract. He’s either gonna stay or leave. Simple as that.

The worse part is that we’re gonna have to hear this TMZ type **** for the rest of the season now and going into the off-season.

If he doesn't extend by August, they need to work with him to get him to his next destination for something.

Not worried about what Bron does

Worried about what this team does.

I thank Bron for that 2020 chip because we needed that but all this drama is comical.

He will probably try to get himself to the clippers so he doesn't have to leave LA.

If lakers are smart. We will read Lebron and AD this summer for shooting and build around Russ. Give Russ an extension. 3/120 mill

Why not?

Back
Top Bottom