**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Brewer made the salaries work but it's annoying they didn't ask for McDaniel or something.

Brewer is a bum. Hope he doesn't play with Dlo.

How do u know what was discussed? Y'all act like you were on the conference calls negotiating

If that's true that's grounds for collusion, possibly. Even though Magic was the one calling the shots.

How do u know what was discussed? Y'all act like you were on the conference calls negotiating

Lol. This is my exact point. Y'all would kill Mitch for this **** without knowing what was discussed.

And we'll know what was discussed everytime now. This new regime is leak central. Woj has everything on the lakers now and implied that Pelinka did Lou and his agent a solid by sending them to Houston.

Nice try tho.

Last edited:
The only downside is unless they move Brewer in the offseason as part of a package... Tarik Black will be let go.

Reason being they won't have the ability to chase anyone in Free Agency

I see how it's going to be going forward. If Mitch woulda done this... like we would have known in the first place, and the likelihood he does nothing anyway.

Lol. This is my exact point. Y'all would kill Mitch for this **** without knowing what was discussed.

And we'll know what was discussed everytime now. This new regime is leak central. Woj has everything on the lakers now and implied that Pelinka did Lou and his agent a solid by sending them to Houston.

Nice try tho.

No your point was "why didn't we ask for KJ". As if you were on the calls. That's what I responded to. You love hypotheticals. So now you know what we all would have said if Mitch did this. Keep obsessing over hypotheticals :lol:

Last edited:
Rest assured, new Lakers regime will still keep things behind closed doors when it comes to potential trades and player movement so don't expect things will get leaked on the daily like it does for a lot of other teams.

I mean Rob Pelinka was leaked a few hours before Magic said he's not letting anybody know who his candidates are... As did news that they tried to get Bob Myers

So them keeping things close to the vest is not something I expect they will be able to do a lot.

That's fine though. Don't really have an issue with it

Last edited:
Rest assured, new Lakers regime will still keep things behind closed doors when it comes to potential trades and player movement so don't expect things will get leaked on the daily like it does for a lot of other teams.

so basically what the old FO did...

they need to put a damn muzzle on jeannie buss, let her just be a damn owner too
love jeannie, but all this is on her and will be going forward.
shes got 3 years haha

One worry I do have about the trade is maybe the Wizards did offer an unprotected first round pick and made the cap filler work, but the Lakers went with the Rockets offer because Pelinka has a relationship with Morey.

It was absolutely political. Before pelinka even gets hired two of his clients, both rockets, come out praising him and then this deal is made. Hopefully it pays off down the line because this couldn't have been the best deal available

Lou gonna be filthy under dantoni. I'm gonna miss him though. That was my dude. And probably the most exciting player we've had. All downhill from here.

And we STILL haven't hit bottom yet :/

WILL NOT MISS LOU WILL!!! YESS :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Exactly what I wanted..now there is NO excuse for clarkson(especially) and d lo to not shine :smokin

Lou gonna be filthy under dantoni. I'm gonna miss him though. That was my dude. And probably the most exciting player we've had. All downhill from here.

We have though fam. The happy days are on the way starting with them actually trying to tank and keep this pick.

Lakers job is Bob Myers dream job. Warriors prepared for this and gave him a fat contract last summer i believe.

Btw this is not rock bottom. Rock bottom was Kobe's 2nd to last year.

We have though fam. The happy days are on the way starting with them actually trying to tank and keep this pick.

Well crackhead brewer is def a good start to that tank operation.

Lakers job is Bob Myers dream job. Warriors prepared for this and gave him a fat contract last summer i believe.

Btw this is not rock bottom. Rock bottom was Kobe's 2nd to last year.

has he said that? how do you know that it's his dream job? because its the lakers? meh. He needs to ride that warriors train as long as he possibly can. Luke was a fool. No way I'd leave a cash cow, WINNING squad like that, in its prime, just for some nostalgia. They have a license to print money over there. Make Lacob give you more dough. That simple.

I live in the bay and Bob Myers has a weekly radio show. He's talked about it. Didn't say specifically it was his dream job but it's pretty much the only thing he would've left for.

Back
Top Bottom