**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

HAHAHAHA what is going on in here :lol:
I swear I love y'all man. You guys keep me thoroughly E-entertained lol.

Everybody need to chill with this foolishness lol.

Yo! E! I need a cap update breakdown for this upcoming summer n next year. Whats it lookin like?

HAHAHAHA what is going on in here :lol:
I swear I love y'all man. You guys keep me thoroughly E-entertained lol.

Everybody need to chill with this foolishness lol.

Yo! E! I need a cap update breakdown for this upcoming summer n next year. Whats it lookin like?

View media item 2342395

Tarik is likely going to be cut and a "cap casualty." If he stays, even with Swaggy & Marcelo gone, Lakers have much less space than they need

Last edited:
Ramona Shelburne:  They were so confident in their ability to land a first-round pick for Williams, they offered that pick in discussions for DeMarcus Cousins

– viaTwitter  ramonashelburne

So....

If the Lakers were so sure they'd get a first rounder for Williams prior to even trading Lou, which they'd then turn around and offer the pick in a package for Cousins, what do you think the Lakers will do with that first round pick in the next day and a half now that they actually have it?

Option 1 was Boogie. Option 2 was PG13 but Bird isn't planning on doing anything just yet. Options 3 and 4 are Butler and Melo. That's the deal folks.

Last edited:
Ramona Shelburne: They were so confident in their ability to land a first-round pick for Williams, they offered that pick in discussions for DeMarcus Cousins

– 
via
Twitter
 ramonashelburne

So....

If the Lakers were so sure they'd get a first rounder for Williams prior to even trading Lou, which they'd then turn around and offer the pick in a package for Cousins, what do you think the Lakers will do with that first round pick in the next day and a half now that they actually have it?

Option 1 was Boogie. Option 2 was PG13 but Bird isn't planning on doing anything just yet. Options 3 and 4 are Butler and Melo. That's the deal folks.
They're gonna use the pick for Boogie obviously duh.

Ramona Shelburne:  They were so confident in their ability to land a first-round pick for Williams, they offered that pick in discussions for DeMarcus Cousins

– 
via
Twitter
 ramonashelburne

So....

They're gonna use the pick for Boogie obviously duh.
Wrong. 

View media item 2342395

Tarik is likely going to be cut and a "cap casualty." If he stays, even with Swaggy & Marcelo gone, Lakers have much less space than they need

I want to throw up when I see the highest paid players on the squad are Deng, Moz, Clarkson, & Brewer :x

Yea anything in the realm of 25Mz isn't gonna cut it. Those Deng & Moz contracts really set us back.

We got buried with that Kobe contract. And when we finally got from under that we got buried again by Deng & Moz. :smh:
Magic is def gonna have to pull some of his "magic" out of a hat. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Wait why would the 2018 pick to Orlando not convey? Some kind of weird deferral condition from this year?

Big Homie Whip!! Cool dude for real. I see he getting to
It.

Racked up shawty :pimp:

"Don't hate the playa, hate the game!"

Hola!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom