**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'll Play
Whip, shouldn't A withdrawal slip be dated ?
Why block That info out ....
Didn't even realize I blocked out the date but, of course, none of you will have the privilege of seeing the withdrawal location which happens to be right next to the date.

Even then, the date is from not too long ago.

You wanna see how many properties I own too? lol

Last edited:
Depends on the team. 1st round picks are always more valuable because of the guaranteed money.
Funny how things change. I remember when lakers traded a late first rounder because they didn't want to have to pay him.

Last edited:
Funny how things change. I remember when lakers traded a late first rounder because they didn't want to have to pay him.

It's rebuilding mode vs contention. Draft picks aren't as important when chips are the priority.

I'll Play

Whip, shouldn't A withdrawal slip be dated ?

Why block That info out ....
Didn't even realize I blocked out the date but, of course, none of you will have the privilege of seeing the withdrawal location which happens to be right next to the date.

Even then, the date is from not too long ago.

You wanna see how many properties I own too? lol

These them ?
Those are my daughter's.

Try again.

It's rebuilding mode vs contention. Draft picks aren't as important when chips are the priority.
True, but we wanted to give up that pick back then. These days you need to trade THE 6th man to a contender who still makes you take back a contract or protects the pick. GMs now understand the value of cost controlled talent in the new CBA. 

Was just peeping out Lou IG! Her girl is BADDDDD! Anyways, he sure did take advantage of the LA lifestyle. Dude stayed on a yacht (Malibu) wish him nothing but the best! Sure he's going to shine in PRINGLES system.

whip u tryin too hard my dude

funny-clown-holding-money-13116443.jpg

Y'all reading too much into the Lou trade. Hou is fighting for a top 4 seed in the playoffs. Lou not only provides them with a scorer deluxe off the bench but his contract also gives HOU the best bang for their buck.

Because of these factors, their first rounder becomes extremely expendable and dealing it to the Lakers doesn't pose a threat to the Rockets' short term goals because HOU is not expecting the Lakers to be competitive in the West anytime soon.

At least that's what HOU thinks. Magic has bigger plans.

Funny guy
alright floyd mayweather

but if u really cashin out lemme cop a paid internship
Floyd a closet Laker fan btw.

PM me and I can give you real sound advice on how to be worth a million dollars before the age of 30, raise a family and still have time to catch every Lakers game each season while maintaining 10 winning fantasy basketball teams every year.

Dawg really showing off his bank account :lol:
Did he geotag his photos? U could easily find where he lives at

Dawg really showing off his bank account
laugh.gif

hahaha...that ain't gonna cut it bruh. Too ahead of the game.

And even if someone did try to get on my property, I got a few little friends waiting to say hello

It's simple really. Work hard, have a killer instinct in life, master a skill that you're good at or bust your *** and finish college, maintain a disciplined budget, invest your money, and it will pay dividends over time and your bank account will grow just like mine.

In other words, do the exact opposite of what D'AngeNo Hustle is doing because as far as I'm concerned, DSlow ain't worth $5 million compared to the hustle I put in each day making sure my wife and kids are living a safe, secure, and healthy lifestyle.

Last edited:
Dawg really showing off his bank account :lol:

hahaha...that ain't gonna cut it bruh. Too ahead of the game.

And even if someone did try to get on my property, I got a few little friends waiting to say hello

It's simple really. Work hard, have a killer instinct in life, master a skill that you're good at or bust your *** and finish college, maintain a disciplined budget, invest your money, and it will pay dividends over time and your bank account will grow just like mine.

In other words, do the exact opposite of what D'AngeNo Hustle is doing because as far as I'm concerned, DSlow ain't worth $5 million compared to the hustle I put in each day making sure my wife and kids are living a safe, secure, and healthy lifestyle.
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom