**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Pretty good man, glad we finally got that 1st for Lou.

it's a solid "piece", now just need to parlay Young into a a 1st as well.
We'll likely have to settle for a 2nd, but that's fine. Just need him gone. Welcome aboard amigo! You should come down for the Shaq statue unveiling. 

Ingram is probably the only one that's untouchable according to magic.

Dame
Ingram
Swaggy
Nance
Zubacca

Clarkson

How much cap space do we actually hAve?

Gotta get rid of deng and moz.

Maybe Shabazz and Pekovic (he pretty much dead) and to get some cap space.

Last edited:
Ingram is probably the only one that's untouchable according to magic.
where'd you see this??

I wish Magic would be a little bit more decisive other than deeming Ingram "probably untouchable" 
laugh.gif

Well people earlier were saying in Magic Jeanie interview he was raving about BI and everyone else but DLO and Julius. Thread jumped alot today haha

Well people earlier were saying in Magic Jeanie interview he was raving about BI and everyone else but DLO and Julius. Thread jumped alot today haha
Later today Magic said all the young guys are untouchable, as of right now. I think that could change quickly especially if they keep the high draft pick. He was for sure raving about BI, Zu, JC, and Nance Jr. 

Last edited:
^^^^ not even mad at that... i know he likes alonzo alot so he may just be trying to rid his hands of those two especially DLo to assure a top pick (both have the same agent as PG tho so idk how much that factors in).

he may also be driving the price upnfor those guys for a trade

Last edited:
Trade sux but I guess it's the best we can do for a player we can't afford in the future

Lol at calling this a 1st round pick the Rockets bouta have the 2nd best record in the league

The more I think about it, the more annoyed I am they didn't get a player/contract better than Brewer.

Trade sux but I guess it's the best we can do for a player we can't afford in the future

Lol at calling this a 1st round pick the Rockets bouta have the 2nd best record in the league

It's a good trade. We get a pick back and more importantly get the only person that keeps us in games off the team to tank more effectively.

I liked Lou's game, but he was a right now player and the Lakers are not a right now team.

Last edited:
Wonder if Magic can find any takers for Luol and Moz contract or he can package it with one of the young assets off the bench to get a pick or an expiring contract

Wonder if Magic can find any takers for Luol and Moz contract or he can package it with one of the young assets off the bench to get a pick or an expiring contract
Probably not, a pick at minimum will have to be attached along with a D'Lo or Randle. Those deals are that bad. 

No disrespect to barbers but whip if you really cashin out take a video of you in your whip dropping bands at the Louis store

Back
Top Bottom