**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Always felt like Pelinka was Woj's source for the Lakers. That's why he used to always write puff pieces about Kobe back in the day.

This is all I want from Magic & Pelinka..

-Do what the market says for Lou Will....
-Play Russell / Clarkson / Ingram / Randle 30-32 minutes...
-Don't make the stupid trade with our young guys... Meaning do not make that package for a get rich quick deal that always ends up like ****.

- JC, Nance Jr., Black, Zubac - I can live with trading them for better fitting prospects.
- Randle if you trade him, it better be in a package with the names above, and it better be for a younger All - Star, who still hasn't fully entered into his prime.. Anything less involving Randle is a no.
- Russell & Ingram untouchable. Unless one of those 2-3 players that on their own can make you a Top 4 seed in the West are available... Other than that... Hard pass on everyone

Do those things, and I'm fine.

Last edited:
‏@KeithSmithNBA Sources: Wizards are interested in Lou Williams, but fear they may not be able to beat offers without overpaying as others step up interest.
@MikeAScotto Sources: Add the Houston Rockets and New Orleans Pelicans as teams that have expressed interest in trading for Lakers guard Lou Williams.
8)

Scotto was the first to break the Boogie to the Pelicans rumor on Sunday.

Last edited:
Always felt like Pelinka was Woj's source for the Lakers. That's why he used to always write puff pieces about Kobe back in the day.
Woj's writing is horrible. His writing shows his agenda clear as day. 

I did like the piece he wrote right when Dwight left though 
laugh.gif
. Was hilarious. 

But if your theory is true, don't you think Woj would've had the Pelinka scoop first? 

Also, Woj kind of has put out some puff pieces about Randle and Dlo recently as well. Had them on his podcast as well. 

I did like the piece he wrote right when Dwight left though :lol: . Was hilarious. 

But if your theory is true, don't you think Woj would've had the Pelinka scoop first? 

Also, Woj kind of has put out some puff pieces about Randle and Dlo recently as well. Had them on his podcast as well. 
Man, remember the story he wrote about Kobe telling Westbrook he was better than Durant at the 2012 Olympics so he can create a divide between the two? :lol:

It aint right man. That's the real reason they got canned before the deadline..They would've made a good deal for Lou and then there'd be no excuse to fire them while the nwo swoops in for all the glory

It aint right man. That's the real reason they got canned before the deadline..They would've made a good deal for Lou and then there'd be no excuse to fire them while the nwo swoops in for all the glory
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
. Was hilarious. 

Man, remember the story he wrote about Kobe telling Westbrook he was better than Durant at the 2012 Olympics so he can create a divide between the two?
laugh.gif
Lol yea. I think it was an article about his retiring? 

What about it though?

I think my favorite Woj Kobe tidbit was supposedly Dwight making fun of Kobe in the locker room and then Kobe approaching him one day and going, "Everything you do comes back to me." 

roll.gif

Man they were out of here after the Deng and Moz deals...I feel like the Boogie situation might've expedited them being fired also.

You could put any of us (except for whip) in the FO and we could move Lou Will. 

Don't think that was part of the equation at all.

I did like the piece he wrote right when Dwight left though :lol: . Was hilarious. 

Man, remember the story he wrote about Kobe telling Westbrook he was better than Durant at the 2012 Olympics so he can create a divide between the two? :lol:

What about it though?

I think my favorite Woj Kobe tidbit was supposedly Dwight making fun of Kobe in the locker room and then Kobe approaching him one day and going, "Everything you do comes back to me." 

:rofl:
Every time you trash me to teammates, it gets back to me, witnesses said Bryant told Howard in the visiting locker room of the FedEx Forum. Every time you do one of your impersonations when I walk out of the room, I find out. Everything tumbled out of Bryant, one grievance after another, and the Lakers coaches and players sat watching the two biggest personas in the room push closer together, or irreconcilably apart.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--r...e-wouldn-t--unconditional-love-061137592.html

Crying.

laugh.gif
. Was hilarious. 

Man, remember the story he wrote about Kobe telling Westbrook he was better than Durant at the 2012 Olympics so he can create a divide between the two?
laugh.gif

What about it though?

roll.gif
Every time you trash me to teammates, it gets back to me, witnesses said Bryant told Howard in the visiting locker room of the FedEx Forum. Every time you do one of your impersonations when I walk out of the room, I find out. Everything tumbled out of Bryant, one grievance after another, and the Lakers coaches and players sat watching the two biggest personas in the room push closer together, or irreconcilably apart.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--r...e-wouldn-t--unconditional-love-061137592.html

Crying.
Such a Kobe thing man. 

What made him difficult to get along with, but for me personally, what made him so fun to root for 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom