**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Oh wow. Telling us to mark our calendars during the week of the trade deadline. Genius

I SPECIFIED Mon and Tues and I did this last week when I found out what was going down. There was no way anybody would have known Jeanie was going to fire them on a specific date until word got out that Magic planned on having a meeting with Jim and Buss during the All-Star break, which was leaked last week

Man you said this 4 days ago

Just don't act surprised if Magic and Mitch decide to blow this whole thing up on Monday and ship D'Angela, Julia, and TinaFey outta town via overnight mail.

View media item 2341835

I told you 4 days ago and specified to you to mark your calendars SPECIFICALLY for Monday and Tuesday. What day is today?

So that's a no you don't know anything.

Cause if the moves he makes are getting rid of Lou and Nick that's a CLEAR sign they're tanking the rest of the season and like everything else you would have just been talking out of your ***.

How do y'all listen to 710 on your phone?

I use Tune In Radio but it's been on a loop of commercials for 20 minutes lol

Oh wow. Telling us to mark our calendars during the week of the trade deadline. Genius

I SPECIFIED Mon and Tues and I did this last week when I found out what was going down. There was no way anybody would have known Jeanie was going to fire them on a specific date until word got out that Magic planned on having a meeting with Jim and Buss during the All-Star break, which was leaked last week

Man you said this 4 days ago

Just don't act surprised if Magic and Mitch decide to blow this whole thing up on Monday and ship D'Angela, Julia, and TinaFey outta town via overnight mail.

View media item 2341835

I told you 4 days ago and specified to you to mark your calendars SPECIFICALLY for Monday and Tuesday. What day is today?
e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.png

You been saying all types of lies the past month.

giphy.gif

So now I'm lying when Ive been saying since day one that the Lakers gonna be aggressive in trying to trade for a star this sooner than later

Lol

Dont get too mad, it's only basketball. Imagine if you saw my bank account. You guys would hate me even more. Lol

I don't want to spoil it but as we have fans threatening to turn in their fan cards, we may have also acquired the top FA fan on the board.

LMAO someone just called in to 710 and suggested the Lakers trade Lou, TRob and a pick that we don't have for John Wall...he was hung up on and rightfully ao

So now I'm lying when Ive been saying since day one that the Lakers gonna be aggressive in trying to trade for a star this sooner than later

when the team has a lot of young talent, how could you not have the common sense to think that theyd listen to offers and  cashing them in for a star

boston been doing the same **** for 2 years man

@ChrisBHaynes Charlotte aggressively pursuing Los Angeles guard Lou Williams, league sources tell ESPN. As @ESPNSteinLine notes, most likely to be dealt.
Sounds like we got a bidding war for Lou.

Imagine Mike and Magic at the negotiating table. :lol: :lol: :lol:

@ChrisBHaynes Charlotte aggressively pursuing Los Angeles guard Lou Williams, league sources tell ESPN. As @ESPNSteinLine notes, most likely to be dealt.

Imagine Mike and Magic at the negotiating table. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm assuming Charlotte will end up with the most valuable 1st rounder next season of all the teams linked to Lou... they'll barely make the playoffs

Do it for Mitch!

Last edited:
I'd imagine there be some kind of protection on a Hornets pick.

But then again, maybe Magic can challenge MJ into giving up the pick out of pride. :lol:

Imagine Mike and Magic at the negotiating table.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm assuming Charlotte will end up with the most valuable 1st rounder next season of all the teams linked to Lou... they'll barely make the playoffs

Do it for Mitch!
Depends on the protections. Would you rather have a pick in the 20s this year from Was or Ind or a lottery protected pick from Charlotte that probably won't come till next year?

so which side loses leverage and becomes more desperate as the deadline approaches?

Are we more desperate to move Lou or are the other teams more desperate to acquire him? Going to be interesting

Back
Top Bottom