**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Rich Cho is the one at the negotiating table for CHA not Mike
Now here's a guy who's really plugged in behind the scenes
laugh.gif

A but the thing is I actually want to believe Whip. We would all love to have our own insider in this thread.
Who really needs a center?
No one which is why the Moz deal was dumb from the beginning. Every team either has a serviceable center or project on the roster already. 

Whip you said we would be getting melo pg cousins or butler!!! You lied to us!! [emoji]128544[/emoji]

Last edited:
I got confidence in Rob he's a smart dude.

Even better Woj finally has access to the Lakers.

Last edited:

i think it will be

im not mad at the decision to go in this direction

but they aint have to do mitch like that
Naw man I agree. Mitch did what he could and ultimately not all his fault. I guess there won't be a lucky pen at the lottery this year, but magic (no pun intended)

AMir El Hassn saying we should call Houston and try and offer NY to them cause he played really well under D'antoni
NY for KJ?

Mike Scotto saying houston and NO expressing interest in Lou as well

Last edited:
Add Ariza to the mix: Ariza said Pelinka "will be unbelievable (as a GM). He knows basketball. He has a really,really good eye for talent. He knows tm chemistry."

I'm open to Pelinka being the GM. It will be interesting to see where this will take the franchise. We've been so used to how Mitch & Co. have worked for years and years, so having a new face as the GM will be different.

Back
Top Bottom